z

Young Writers Society

Happily Ever After

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:05 am
ChildofEden says...

The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

My God, oh how you've changed me; broken, shaped, and rearanged me. How you've knocked me down so you could pick me up.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 am
Sportgurl46 says...

this is really great :) i love the whole black and white thing with the bride and groom :) it looks so romantic and just makesthe picture look great :) i am glad that you chose black and white because i can see this picture in color, but it doesn't bring as much of a beautiful picture as the black and white :) so great job on that :) i think that it is kind of funny that there is a butt coming out of the van, but i know that you didn't mean to get that. i just thought it was funny :) altogether this is a really cute picture :) great job :)
hope this helps :) if you have any questions please pm me :)

happy picture taking :)
omg lol thx HD!

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:26 pm
Livinginfantasy says...

I am spreading my reviewing wings. This is actually the first time I'll review something in the art and photography forum.

The reason why I want to review this is because I adore it so much. I loved your choice of black and white like sportgurl said, it makes it seem so romantic and gives it a lot of meaning. The fact that the bride and groom aren't facing the camera gives it some kind happy ending kind of feeling. And the fact that they seem to be nowhere in a church or a traditional wedding ceremony type scene makes it better and cuter.

This picture is worth a thousand words!

Only one suggestion though: I feel you need a little color to this. Just a little. Keep it black and white, but make the bride and groom in color. Or simply just the bouquet in color. When you do that, it makes the couple stick out and it says that it's their happy ending.

Overall, this is fabulous!

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 pm
Angel of Death says...

Wow, this is an amazing picture. The title that you picked for this fits it in that fantasy-esque way but really the photo is so simple that its beautiful. I mean there's no fancy wedding procession, its just them two walking down the streets of wherever. Although, I think that to make a little more different and unique, add a pinch of color to something and keep the couple in black and white. Lovely pic,
-Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:42 am
jules4848 says...

i love this picture!

its both serious and funny

is this a picture of people you know or just someone you saw?

good choice with the black and white
it makes it look more realistic in a way
Searching For An Explanations...
http://www.realityhitchhiker.blogspot.com/

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm
praisejoe says...

hi, i am praise.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your work is simply adorable

thanks to your nice skills, i also like the nice tittle.

thanls
The Truth Can Set You Free
Maybe,
But You Must First
Set The Truth Free
_WOLE Soyinka

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:14 am
Firestalker says...

Wow nice picture although i don't know what that cart is supposed to be. How did you manage to make it black and white??
Also that person in the van coming out does not fit in the picture.
If the picture was planned when you took it you should have waited till the mans went back into the van. Just a small tip though.

The picture is great by the way.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson