19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon May 12, 2008 12:24 pm
nilou-and-amani says...

Niagara falls!! It was beautiful!
Attachments
niagara small.JPG
niagara small.JPG (80.41 KiB) Viewed 223 times
Last edited by nilou-and-amani on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Security is mortal's chiefest enemy"- William Shakespeare

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon May 12, 2008 5:41 pm
seshat77 says...

It is beautiful! I love the rainbow! The light and the falls themselves are sooo pretty. Absolutely lovely! There really isn't much else to say except that I really like this picture. I have never been to Niagra falls, did you go recently?
If life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and scream "I don't want your damn lemons!"

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon May 12, 2008 6:54 pm
Knurla says...

Wow! This picture is breath taking! My friend sitting next to me, who is busy signing up for a YWS account, saw it and said "oooo!" I love how the rainbow fades in right in the middle of the picture, and there are only a few buildings here and there. Great picture!
Formerly known as AmberAngst

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed May 14, 2008 5:31 am
Shine says...

Thats really a marvallous picture!
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Wed May 14, 2008 7:36 am
Kalliope says...

Ahhh, yes, the Niagara Falls... I still remember them from when I was there as a little kid. They are really something. Wonderful picture, really. Great how you caught the rainbow.

~Kalliope
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. - Lewis Carol (1832-98 )

Got YWS?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat May 24, 2008 12:15 am
day tripper says...

Ahh this is gorgeous, and my obsession for rainbows makes me love this even more since there's a rainbow in it!
ahhh i love it!(:
A little less inhuman.
A little more brutal.
Let the blood be your drug.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun May 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Layleun says...

*sighs* What a wonderful trip. Our class trip last year was to Niagara Falls. That picture looks like it was taken from the Canadian side, am I correct?

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun May 25, 2008 4:56 pm
Aedomir says...

Wow, this is great picture.

I have only a few concerns. I feel the trees about it detract too much from the actual falls - these should be cut down slightly. Also, the horizon takes away the awe-inspiring effect. The tower blocks drag it down, however the sky makes it seem more intriguing. Personally, I would crop it down to the horizon, so that it is just the falls and the landscape.

To me, this was just a picture. The angle annoys me, the water seems too broken, try and sharpen the colours up.

-Mark
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri May 30, 2008 5:32 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I see a rainbow! I wonder if it will drop some skittles? :lol:

It is beautiful. I went there some time ago. I went on the New York side and the Canada's side. The Canada's side was way prettier. I want to go again!

Which side did you go on?
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

19 Reviews

Fri May 30, 2008 8:47 pm
nilou-and-amani says...

I went on Canada's side! It was breath taking! I've never been to New York. I'd really like to visit it though!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 pm
Layleun says...

You should visit sometime. We're awesome =P Watch out for the Yankee/Red Sox Fans. They'll eat each other apart in bars and in the streets if games are going on XD

19 Reviews

Sat May 31, 2008 5:08 pm
nilou-and-amani says...

Haha, and so i've heard!! I will some day!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:20 am
Kepe says...

That is a really amazing picture. I especially like the lighting that shows over the falls, it makes it kinda special.

Also, I really loved how the background gave the falls some dimension, it just added to the overall beauty of the scene. Thanks for the cool pic!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:42 pm
Firearris says...

Wow, this is a beautiful picture, just beautiful! I love the rainbow. :) The picture is sooo big though! I had a hard time viewing, I was having to scroll to one side, to the other, up, down, to see it all. :( But this is a great photo, keep up the great work!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

19 Reviews

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:05 am
nilou-and-amani says...

Thank you! I hope the size is better now! I finally figured out how to make it smaller!

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink