z

Young Writers Society

New Photo

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 pm
SIC says...

Oh my god, FANTASTIC. Although, the person looks rather bored.

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 am
PsychicNinja says...

At first I thought this picture was a little weird because of the silhoutte, but the more I look at it, the more I like it! The light effects are really cool. I was actually taking some pictures like this during the 4th of July. They're really fun to take. The only thing in this pic that's really confusing is the silhoutte and random stuff sticking out of it.

Keep on...taking photos!

~Timea
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 am
jessiieeboo says...

Wow, thats.... something. I don't know how you did that but thats pretty awesome! I love how it gives off a mysterious/magical vibe. My eye was dragged to the color which is a good thing but I don't really see a BIG focal point (as in a object/person). Beautiful photography.

Jessie xx
peace love +& respect,
jess♥

Reviews: 4
Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:51 am
Tyki_Mikk says...

Neat job there, SishBee.
(\_/)
(°_°)
(> <) <- This is Bunny(YAY BUNNY!!!). Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. VIVA WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Wow! :shock: This is beautiful! I love it! Wow!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu May 08, 2008 7:53 pm
omggdariannnn says...

i really like this, but it was a little hard for me to see exactly what it was.
and the hair seems in an awkward position because it looks like its coming out of her chin like a beard.

nicely done!
Always,
Dee.

582 Reviews

Reviews: 582
Thu May 08, 2008 9:21 pm
KJ says...

I really like it. Short and to the point. It's great.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Thu May 08, 2008 9:23 pm
Fand says...

I really like this technique, and I'd love to see you further develop it and perfect it. The movement, and the intensity of the contrast, are both absolutely lovely.
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Thu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm
Fand says...

This is quite lovely; I really enjoy the technique, and I hope you develop it further and really perfect it. The faint silhouette is a wonderful touch, and I love that the light actually looks like a stylized dancer.

Also, the intensity of the contrast--not to mention the absolutely stunning movement in the light, as opposed to the opaque solidity of the dark--is wonderful. All in all, one of the best photographs I've seen thus far, and I hope to see more of this variety from you. =)
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 am
~Volant~ says...

haha really cool! Of course, I had to zoom waaaaaaaaaaaaay out to actually see it, but hey, it's cool, so that's okay. lol
Where are we going?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:13 am
Lynlyn says...

This is really cool, almost like she's holding a will o'wisp. I wish I had a camera where I could set the exposure time so I could do something like this; I love playing with light. It's a bit tough to see when it's this big, but as far as I can see, the composition is great. I love how the light has a bit of color to it as well. Fantastic idea, can't wait to see more of your photos in this vein.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:18 pm
SishBee says...

Hey!

Ok, two things:

1) really sorry about the size, it used to automatically size down but I can't make it any smaller now.

2) I am thinking about entering this into a competition but I have no idea what to call it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. (Thanks Firestar I am considering your suggestion)

~SishB
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar