196 Reviews

Reviews: 196

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:14 am
Areida says...

Hi OverEasy! Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. :D

Hokay, so about the photos:
The first one has a neat subject, but I would like to see more focus on the main tree, just a little bit sharper overall. Is it a tree or a bush, or...? Well, either way, it's a neat photo.

This one is great. I love the precipitation on the window, because it really allows you to focus on the girl's face. Her glasses are great; they really add interest to the picture. Is she a friend of yours? She has a nice face.

The third one I kind of expect to eat me... The flower's a little blurry and too in-your-face for my taste. Probably my least favorite of the bunch.

This fourth picture has a nice angle, but the front flower is too blurry, as are some of the closer flowers. The background is sharp, but the foreground is fuzzy. Doesn't quite work...

I like the idea of this fifth picture, and I love the girl's red hair, but I would have preferred a different color lipstick, or maybe hold the applier thingy at a different angle so it didn't blend in with her lips quite so much.

The sixth picture has really interesting colors. I like it, but flower pictures are just done too often for it to really stand out to me.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:16 am
OverEasy says...

haha the girl in the picture is me. I look different in that one, but yeah that is me
Life is for living.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:19 am
Areida says...

Oh yeah, sure enough! Well, then, you have a very nice face. Very pretty. And the photos are good too. ;)
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:34 am
cynicalgurl says...

Wow, I really like the first one. It's so pretty. Where did you take it? The second one is pretty cool; color would have ruined it.

I also really liked the fourth one, if only from the angle/point of view. The others were cool, too, but those three are my favorites. :D

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:43 am
Twinflower says...

I like the first picture the best--what a cool tree! I also like the background of the fourth picture, though the flower in front is blurry.
~*~Twinflower~*~

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 am
Jeni says...

Wow.I really love the nature pictures!The look so beautiful.-Jeni

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:57 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

that picture of the tree is beautiful. I also really like the one of you at the window. that one has a great sense of mood.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:09 am
Joeducktape says...

I love the second and fourth pictures. The second has a really nice mood to it, and your face is so gorgeous! The flowers in the fourth one are nice, but as Areida said, it should have been focused more on the foreground.

I'm so jealous! My camera is dying on me.
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

Random avatar

Reviews: 59
Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:17 am
R. J. Hoffman says...

I work at a green house, so i like the tree, and the flower close ups.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:40 am
jessiieeboo says...

I love all of these pictures
But I like the second and fifth the best.
The moods are very typical for these photographs..
peace love +& respect,
jess♥

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:24 am
Gwenevire says...

Good work!
I love the first one. Such a pretty tree. Full of curves and twisted branches.
The second one not as much. Maybe you could have set this up a bit more. Like had you hand on your chin like you where thinking and you could be staring out the window unaware of the camera... XD
The third one... I like the flower its very cool. I like how the water has formed little bubbles on the leaves. Maybe you could have taken it from a different angel. Like looking onto a petal or something.
The fourth one... I like the background and the flowers, but the nearest flower is a bit blurry.
The fifth one. Love it. The angel the pose the scene everything nice!
The last one is a bit bland. The flower looks a bit battered and the angel is weird.
Nice work!
Genevieve

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 pm
Ash says...

These are really cool! I like the plant ones the best.

Keep it up!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 am
Commando588 says...

I love the one with the flowers and and bush...thing. Good job! for messing with your camara
You can only be Lost in one place for so long. After awhile you just call it home.

I could say a thousand words and break your heart. Or I could never say one, and break it just the same.
------------

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:14 am
ink_on_fire says...

Hi,

The first and second photos are amazing.

The second is breathtaking. I adore it. It really has feelings...:)

The flower ones are a little out of focus and blurred, but you have captured the bright colours they hold.

And the mirror one :). You are so pretty :). Beautiful and simple, it captures a daily part of life and manages to bring so much life across.

Nice work :)

Peace V
Smile - ur alive

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau