z

Young Writers Society

machine

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:23 pm
The Misfit Prince says...

Cut my wrists, close me eyes, stab my heart, say your goodbyes X

Here i am, standing there, seeing you in all my prayers.
Take my hand, we'll run away, i love you is all ill say.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:27 pm
GingerLizzy says...

Uhm, I'm not so sure what this picture is all about if I'm honest. Okay, your title is "Machine" and I know what the effects you were using were trying to create, but I'm sorry; I don't think it works all that well.

I like the effect, you just haven't placed it in the correct positions for it to look like it is supposed to.

Y'know what I mean?
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:41 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

So... I figure from the title that you were trying to make yourself look like a machine. I don't think it really worked that well - it looked more like your intestines were diseased and acid was eating at you from the inside out.

And yeah, I don't think that's what you were going for.

By the way, what program were you using to alter this photograph?

Peace, love, chocolate,
Muffin

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:57 am
Cade says...

EnchantressMuffin wrote:I don't think it really worked that well - it looked more like your intestines were diseased and acid was eating at you from the inside out.

Yeah...photo alteration tends to end up looking pretty corny and fake. Better luck next time.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:28 am
Via says...

Mm I have to agree with the others. I don't really think it worked out that well? Maybe a little more "machine" part would have helped. It's generally easier to use a make-up kit for something like this than it is to use the photo editing programs, it is much more believable.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:12 am
MadHatter says...

I think what you're trying to show is you as a robot? Or a rotting zombie. I also agree with the others. It looked too human to be a robot.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Jennafina says...

This... doesn't really look like anything, to me. The idea of making yourself look like a machine or robot is good, though! Maybe you could try again, with more detail of the machinery.

Your pose doesn't look very robotic, either. I sort of imagine robots as more stiff.

Thanks for posting, and good luck! Photo editing is tricky, I'm really bad at it. xD
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic