z

Young Writers Society

Ville Valo

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:42 pm
kirstybree says...

The tatto and his pose is great. Yes, he looks very feminine but that is how he looks in life so that's okay. It great.
"Look in the mirror and what do you see? A shallow reflection that means nothing to me"

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:05 pm
sarahcrosbeh says...

"The tatto and his pose is great. Yes, he looks very feminine but that is how he looks in life so that's okay. It great."

Why thankyou for your comment :)

x
So's your face

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:48 am
Knurla says...

You did a fabulous job on the tattoo, shading, and coloring. His face seems a little too square and his hair seems like it should be darker. The eyes are gorgeous!!! Fantastic drawing.

188 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:20 pm
sarahcrosbeh says...

"You did a fabulous job on the tattoo, shading, and coloring. His face seems a little too square and his hair seems like it should be darker. The eyes are gorgeous!!! Fantastic drawing."

Thanks for your review :D

Maybe i'll work on the hair alittle if i have a little moment of boredom one day. I've never been able to colour too well.

Anyhoo, thanks and bye,

x
So's your face

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:35 am
Kylan says...

Brilliant job. I could never, ever draw like that!

But as everyone else has said, that is one gender confused looking character.

And I've figured out why. His pose and his lips. Unless they're gay, I seriously doubt you'll find any self-respecting male with his arm over his head like that. Also, his lips are...voluminous. Tone 'em down a little bit in the future.

And unfortunately, the first thing I see in this picture is his armpit hair. It's a little too distinct.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

188 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:46 pm
sarahcrosbeh says...

"Brilliant job. I could never, ever draw like that!

But as everyone else has said, that is one gender confused looking character.

And I've figured out why. His pose and his lips. Unless they're gay, I seriously doubt you'll find any self-respecting male with his arm over his head like that. Also, his lips are...voluminous. Tone 'em down a little bit in the future.

And unfortunately, the first thing I see in this picture is his armpit hair. It's a little too distinct.

-Kylan"

Ahahaha, well i saw his picture in a magazine, and that is how he was stood ^-^ So yes, he has actually posed that way in real life. As i say, he is very feminine.

Thanks for your comment :)

x
So's your face

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince