z

Young Writers Society

From the ferry on Lake Champlain

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:04 pm
Cade says...

I didn't see Champ, but I did get some photos, two of which I'm posting here:

"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:24 pm
Royboy says...

The first one makes me want to go there. lol. The second one is gorgeous. What is it though? It looks like rungs on something... The contrast with the ground is great, though.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 am
Leja says...

The first one is a little dark, and doesn't appeal to me as much because it's such a wide shot of the boats. In contrast, I love the second one! The angle and the shadows are cool.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:18 pm
tinny says...

In the first one, the sky seems unnaturally bright in comparison to the darkness of the boats. I really like the second one, it looks like such an odd piece of nautical something or other, it's a nice bright colour, like writeme I think the shadows look really good ^^
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:25 am
Saphira says...

I love the first one and all the boat masts look really good.

The second one is amazing1 The colours are so bright and the contrast is really good!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:20 pm
-Save-Ferris- says...

Hehe I really liked the sky in the first one, it's so bright. But the bottom of was a little bit dark. It makes me want to go there though!

And the second was so cool! I'm not srue what it is but its a really cool angle and shading! (;

~Ferris AKA Tara~
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief