z

Young Writers Society

Rough sketch of my brother

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:33 pm
sokool15 says...

Testing...testing...I'm just trying to see if this works or not. I've never posted a photo on here before, so...I'll go see now.
Attachments
Stephen S[1]..jpg
My little brother, Stephen...listening to 'Les Miserables' on tape.
Stephen S[1]..jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 358 times
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:34 pm
sokool15 says...

Okay, it works for me, but can anyone else see it? Let me know, please? :)

~Madame Kool 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:53 pm
Rydia says...

I sort of can but the lines are very pale so it's hard to make out. What I can see of it is really good. The expression is really good and the proportions are very accurate.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:42 am
Poltergiest says...

Uh, really sorry but I'll have to disagree... (Please don't hurt me) I draw... I need to stop saying that... Um, I kinda thought it was porportioned badly, his face was really swoopy. (If thats even a word) His head was too tall and not long enough. (I'm really trying to say this nicely... Don't hurt me!) *Cowers*

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault