z

Young Writers Society

more sunrise pics

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:19 am
spokenfor09 says...

These are the rest of those sunrise pics that I took in florida. Enjoy and crit and what not.

And cuse im not sure how many pics I can fit on one post I'll post the rest on other posts. Enjoy!

*post edited by Jennafina. I just fixed the rest of the images so we can see them. =)
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:21 am
Alice says...

the first too are...not my preference. The second two are beautiful, getting the sun in the clouds was pretty.
I just lost the game.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:05 am
sokool15 says...

Wasn't going to reply to this, but I saw the photographs and thought, "this girl needs to say something wise," because two of them caught my attention. So here I am. Ready for something wise?

The first one...interesting how you got the glint of the sun on the sea, yet you did not include the sun. the misty red haze in the background was very good...sort of emotional. If the actual sun himself had been added to this photograph, it would not have been as good, but as it is, a wonderful photo.

The last one...heh heh, the alpha and omega, yes? First and last...anyway, I really liked this. A very emotional picture, but don't ask me to describe what kind of emotion...just emotion. Good job. It had life and movement. I enjoyed it.

~Kool One 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 am
gyrfalcon says...

The third was actually my favorite here: I like how the sun looked sort of doubled, or streched out, and having the whole picture sort of framed by the two palms was cool. Of course, now that sokool mentions it, I really do like the first one as well, not having the sun in it and all.

Hey, you're turning out to have something to contribute on here after all. *ducks again* Just kidding, just kidding! I'm your sister, I'm allowed to give you hard time. Really, though, darling, these are pretty darn good.
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am
Squall says...

I love the first one so much. Never had I seen the sun create a orange redish haze like that in the sky. The last one was good too. The sun created this cool orb like effect above the ocean. It felt emotional in a way.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Via says...

The fourth and the last ones are the BEST. Awesome, really. The others are nice, but they aren't nearly as great as the 4th and last. Mmmm I love the sun..
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:03 pm
Leja says...

I think that you should crop the first, second, and possibly the last pictures so that there is a focus rather than parts of just empty sky. The ones with only clouds are nice, but not as interesting as the others. My favorites are the second one where the sun is blurred and the fourth and last pictures where you can really see the rays of the sun extending into the sky.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:13 pm
EnchantressMuffin says...

I love all of them, but especially the second, third, last, second-to-last, and fourth.

Great job!

Love, Muffin

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:48 pm
Myth says...

1 — I like how you've got the picture to include three different parts: land, sea and sky. And this seems to be the only sunset/sunrise picture I've seen that doesn't have the actual sun in it.

2 — The part at the bottom is very distracting otherwise the palm tree silhouetted against the mist sun is great.

3/4 — I didn't really like these as they don't have much of a difference between them.

5/6 — Again I didn't like these, they are almost identical.

7 — You might want to crop some of the top and bottom off and it'll look really pretty. I like the choppy waves.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:52 pm
Someguy says...

I loved the second and last photo.

It made me warm inside and out, but with the water there. It is really lovely.
Look at my big shiny shell...

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:34 pm
Vincent says...

These images...are beutifull *sniff*
i love these sunset things! :P

something that happens everyday but we never take the time to notice...

It made me warm inside and out, but with the water there. It is really lovely.

this means these pictures are REALLY GREAT! he's never like this.he ussually like this: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

keep it up !!!

vince 8)
"Don't look down on anyone, except if you are helping them up."

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild