z

Young Writers Society

Lots of Pink! A Crazy Elf!

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm
View Likes
Sponson Light says...

kitty15 wrote:It depends what personality you want to convey. If she's sporty then in trackies and a strappy top. If she's slutty, perhaps a mini skirt and a boob tube. If she's rather average then jeans and a T-Shirt. If she's older and professional, try a business suit or if she's younger perhaps a cute little dress. Feel free to pm me about it actually or post the sort of personality you're considering here.

Aren't those like, modern clothing? I was thinking Ragged Leather Vest, maybe some Fur Boots?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:55 pm
Rydia says...

Oooh. That would be fun. Lol. I figured you was thinking in the same style as this one. A ragged leather vest would be good. Perhaps have it come down to her knees and fur boots would look great. Maybe give her some brown, cloth bracelets too and a tooth necklace?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 pm
Empress Kat says...

Orc female: dress it in a leather skirt like Gladiator. Armor is kewl... and kinda cross gender. Why are you drawing a female orc?
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:58 pm
View Likes
Sponson Light says...

Empress Kat wrote:Orc female: dress it in a leather skirt like Gladiator. Armor is kewl... and kinda cross gender. Why are you drawing a female orc?

Why not?
People always complain that my females were too buff.
I figured I'd draw a buff female.

Why is armor cross-gender?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality