z

Young Writers Society

Estora, Succubus

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:40 am
Sponson Light says...

Work is boring, when does it last 'till? Or does it last 'till whenever?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:06 am
Alteran says...

How demonic. I like it very much. I have a hard time with her legs. I dont think they would be that thick, even though they are...goat's legs.?
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:50 pm
Rydia says...

This is really well drawn. A little more shading or some colour would be nice but that is one cool outfit and the detail on the wings is great. I have to agree that those legs are a little thick, especially in comparisson to that tail but in general, it's really good.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:57 pm
Emerson says...

I'd really like to see it colored but otherwise, that is so cool!

Why are one of the "hooks" on the wings not finished? I love how th wings look kind of torn up, it's so neat. And it's a nice mix of animals and human.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:19 pm
Sponson Light says...

Claudette wrote:I'd really like to see it colored but otherwise, that is so cool!

Why are one of the "hooks" on the wings not finished? I love how th wings look kind of torn up, it's so neat. And it's a nice mix of animals and human.

It didn't scan the whole picture, thus, it cut out the top of the hook. I drew at an angle to fit it all in so rotating it also mighta done that.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:19 pm
Via says...

This is really, really great! I love all the detail and the shading is great and everything is just...great. Lol.

Usually I don't like these kinds of drawings, but I do love this! =]
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:52 pm
stirly says...

My random mini-critique:

It seems like her right wing has been placed higher than the left one. Excellent job on the boobs and costume! Though her legs are goat's legs, they seem a tad bit too stuby. She has an elegant, long torso, then legs that look like they can't even support her. I love the drapery and her expression. The hair seems a tad bit choppy. I don't know... It just doesn't seem to have the whimsicle feel that hair usually has. The left horn is higher than the right. The right shoulder seems placed a little far back, as does the arm. Other than those iddy bitty details, I see nothing wrong with it. Its a seriously rockin' peice :D A question:

Do you have a deviantART account?
I feel the dire need to go buy tootsie rolls right now, and I can't really explain why.

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:46 pm
Inkblot says...

Oooohh I like this. I agree, though, I think the legs are slightly thick.

~Inkblot

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:26 am
Empress Kat says...

Very fun. You should shade it or ink it or something. It's a nifty picture, just clean it up, finish it. Could be AWESOME.
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:15 pm
Lynlyn says...

Wow, I love your style, especially her face/expression. She looks really fierce. You take commissions? XD

I agree that the wing in the back looks like it's placed a little higher, but that may just be because of the angle. Her legs, though - they do look a *little* funny. I guess it's partially because of the way the "knees" are positioned, and the fact that they look kind of short and squat compared to her elongated torso.

Great job, though. I would love to see this inked/colored!
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

Random avatar

Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:56 pm
Sponson Light says...

Lynlyn wrote:Wow, I love your style, especially her face/expression. She looks really fierce. You take commissions? XD

I agree that the wing in the back looks like it's placed a little higher, but that may just be because of the angle. Her legs, though - they do look a *little* funny. I guess it's partially because of the way the "knees" are positioned, and the fact that they look kind of short and squat compared to her elongated torso.

Great job, though. I would love to see this inked/colored!

I don't see why I couldn't take commissions. Though, don't expect 100% down to the dot detail of your specifications.

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery