z

Young Writers Society

The Twins

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:51 am
Twinflower says...

I was inspired yesterday to draw the characters from my book, and this is the result:
ImageTomas, the main character's impish little brother

And Cerinia, Tomas's twin. Her face is a little lopsided in this picture...
(Oh, and they're royal children, so the circlets on their heads are crowns)
~*~Twinflower~*~

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:08 am
Alice says...

Color, and proportions. Work on those.

Her neck's too big, but her dress is beautiful.

His neck is just funny looking, but his shirt is cool.

I insist that you add some color to this, not too much, but not just one spot and then nothing else. Color her dress, and their hair, and do some shading with the backround. That would make it look awesome.
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Rydia says...

I have to agree that both of them have really thick necks. Tomas' head should be a little larger, or his body a little smaller but the expression is good and I love his hair.

Cerinia has a pretty outfit but the necklace needs work, the neck is a touch too long as well as too wide and her face needs a little work. That's a rather awkward angle to draw from so you've done really well but it doesn't look quite right. Some colour would be nice too. Good work with these though.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 pm
Saphira says...

The hair and face expresstions are really good and some of the detail is fantastic. They both have thick necks and the proportions of the heads and bodies need sorting. They both need some work done but hey are really good.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:53 am
Alteran says...

Both are nice. Thomas' arms are two differnt widths. his eyes are crooked. Other than that he looks really cool. Good job.

The girl's neck is a touch wide and perhaps a tad bit too long as well. Her shoulders seem off as well.

You did a great job on both of them though. And since they're in pencil you can edit them :) Their faces are well porportioned.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:05 pm
tinny says...

I like thier expressions, Tomas has a cheeky look about him, and Cerina looks like she's worried ^^

Her neck is a little too wide, but I'd love to see these in colour.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 pm
JC says...

I agree with the necks and such, but Cerinia's face is a little odd, with the eye placement. Otherwise, good job.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain