z

Young Writers Society

Anyone interested in animation? Opening scene - photoshop

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:38 am
Phoenix57flame says...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57050959/

Well this is a link to the opening of my animation. My sister (kitty15) reckoned I should post some art work. I created this in photoshop, the squirrel was done in The Gimp. I may post some more of my work up! We'll see!

Random avatar

Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 am
Phoenix57flame says...

Well this is a link to the opening of my animation. My sister (kitty15) reckoned I should post some art work. I created this in photoshop, the squirrel was done in The Gimp. I may post some more of my work up! We'll see!

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:55 pm
ennui says...

Oooh I love the texture of the squirrel's fur. And you like Mario Kart? Excellent. ;)

Random avatar

Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:49 pm
Phoenix57flame says...

Hey! Yeah Mario Kart rules! Thanks... that texture took aaaages, I'd never done fur before (-: Once I've finished this animation I'm planning on creating a Unicorn, so lots of fur texture will be involved!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Via says...

This is pretty cool, way more than I could ever do! Compuwiz?

I'm a little unsure of how to operate the animation, though, so I probably didn't see all of it. =]
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:50 pm
Phoenix57flame says...

Hey! I havn't actually put the animation up yet... I'm still working on it, don't want anyone to see until it's fully done! Thanks for your comment, I shall put the animation up when it's done definately!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm
Rydia says...

Hi there Claire! This project is coming along nicely. You have a good background and the squirrel is starting to look very realistic. In fact, I like the squirrel better than the tree now so good work. Let me know when you've done the opening credits and such so that I can take another look.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:31 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

I know nothing about art, so I can't say anything constructive, except that I am seriously in love with that squirrel! The background is beautiful, but I think it has a bit of a threatening edge about it because of the colours. Lol.Like I said, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I do love the squirrel though!
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27