z

Young Writers Society

Anyone interested in animation? Opening scene - photoshop

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:38 am
Phoenix57flame says...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57050959/

Well this is a link to the opening of my animation. My sister (kitty15) reckoned I should post some art work. I created this in photoshop, the squirrel was done in The Gimp. I may post some more of my work up! We'll see!

Random avatar

Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 am
Phoenix57flame says...

Well this is a link to the opening of my animation. My sister (kitty15) reckoned I should post some art work. I created this in photoshop, the squirrel was done in The Gimp. I may post some more of my work up! We'll see!

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:55 pm
ennui says...

Oooh I love the texture of the squirrel's fur. And you like Mario Kart? Excellent. ;)

Random avatar

Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:49 pm
Phoenix57flame says...

Hey! Yeah Mario Kart rules! Thanks... that texture took aaaages, I'd never done fur before (-: Once I've finished this animation I'm planning on creating a Unicorn, so lots of fur texture will be involved!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Via says...

This is pretty cool, way more than I could ever do! Compuwiz?

I'm a little unsure of how to operate the animation, though, so I probably didn't see all of it. =]
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:50 pm
Phoenix57flame says...

Hey! I havn't actually put the animation up yet... I'm still working on it, don't want anyone to see until it's fully done! Thanks for your comment, I shall put the animation up when it's done definately!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm
Rydia says...

Hi there Claire! This project is coming along nicely. You have a good background and the squirrel is starting to look very realistic. In fact, I like the squirrel better than the tree now so good work. Let me know when you've done the opening credits and such so that I can take another look.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:31 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

I know nothing about art, so I can't say anything constructive, except that I am seriously in love with that squirrel! The background is beautiful, but I think it has a bit of a threatening edge about it because of the colours. Lol.Like I said, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I do love the squirrel though!
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey