z

Young Writers Society

alaistair and abrienne in the rain

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:55 pm
Manga Angel Spirit says...

You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:05 pm
Rydia says...

I think you need to finish colouring this before I can critique it properly but as it stands, it looks pretty cool. I'm not sure that Abrienne would walk with her legs crossed like that and I can't quite tell what she's carrying but I shall leave further comments for the finished version...
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:25 pm
Saphira says...

Wow! That is really god. All the shadying looks fantastic and it is really good. I like the expressions and the poses though i think that the legs crossed looks wierd. I think it will look better when it is coloured but at the moment it looks fantastic!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:20 am
Alteran says...

I can see you've done the wet clothes effect and it looks great. I think after you Colour it things will be uber sweet. And now they're pretty sweet anyway.

He looks a litte stalkerish with his eyes not done yet.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink