z

Young Writers Society

Fairy (agian)

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:48 pm
JustLaugh says...

She is kinda turned wrong but i couldn't figure out how to fix that...sorry!
Attachments
Fairy.jpeg
Fairy.jpeg (48.88 KiB) Viewed 381 times
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:42 pm
Rydia says...

I think I prefered your other fairies. This one seems quite out of proportion. The chest is too long and the straps are at odd angles. Also, do the hair in darker tones so you can't see the original pencil line of the face. Maybe make the background a little more exciting too but on a good note, I like the detail on the wings and the boots look cool.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:27 pm
Via says...

I definitely like your others better as well.

Crit:

The front of the pants are much too square. Especially the pockets, middle seem, and top against her stomach.

Her boobs are slanted?

She has no face.
Not very attractive haha.

One arm is longer than the other.

And one wing is attacking an arm.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:40 am
Jennafina says...

Haha, I like this one the best of your fairies! I love her body language, (again,) and you've drawn her wings in a unique way. Also, I like how she's urbanized. Normally, when I think of fairies I think of them wearing skirts or dresses, but she's wearing jeans and a skanky top. xD Nice!

A few things that could be improved upon:

-Her arms. On the one in front, her shoulder needs to be lower. The one in back, (her left arm,) wouldn't be as visible. Most of it would be behind her stomach.

-Her breasts. They're way too big, and unnaturally round. 0_o

-The background. Sorry, but I have no idea what you were trying to do with the wall. The perspective is too steep, and it looks like she's standing on a very, very slanted hill.

The whole thing is a little hard to see. I think this, and all your drawings would look wonderful inked, even if you aren't going to color them. For inking, I use this pen.

Awesome hips and legs. Her feet could be a bit bigger, but the boots rock.

Post some more pretty fairies soon! ^_^
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Saphira says...

I like this. It needs some alterations, mainly on the angles and the proportions but apart from that it looks good. I like that she is wearing normal clothes and yet again i love her wings. Just look at her proportions again and she will be fantastic!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor