24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:02 am
JustLaugh says...

Ok, one of my first drawings
Attachments
Crying negitive.jpeg
Crying negitive.jpeg (56.79 KiB) Viewed 483 times
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:03 am
Alice says...

This one's hard to see, and she doesn't really look like she's crying, it looks like she just ran through a bush or something, but not that she's crying. It might just have something to do with the fact that its hard to see, try scanning it next time.
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:22 am
Alteran says...

It is hard to see. Her winggs are nice along with the hair. I kinda think her bottom half is turned oddly.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 am
Rydia says...

The wings are beautiful but maybe add some silvery tears and fill in the face? Then you'd be able to tell she is crying. Also, the top half of the dress is really well drawn but the bottom half is strange and ruins the effect of the brick wall. The flower in the water is subtle but effective.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Via says...

I love the wings. But she has no face, so how is it we know she is crying? I may second the "just ran through a bush" notion. And her bottom half is odd--does she have feet? The lines just blend together too much on the bottom and you can't distinguish one from another.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:49 pm
Saphira says...

I like this. Her pose is sad but apart from that she doesn't look like she is crying but i like it. I think that her wings look fantastic.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:45 pm
JustLaugh says...

I do agree it is hard to see that she is crying, and the "flower in the water is not a flower, its a splash from here tears, The smudge on her face is also a tear, but it does look like a smudge, so i see that rather clear, i would LOVE to be able to scan my drawings but i don't have a scanner.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian