z

Young Writers Society

Takaiya Bad

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:35 pm
Manga Angel Spirit says...

You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Rydia says...

This one's rather cool but his face is rather hard to make out with his hair like that and the hat doesn't look so great.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 am
Alteran says...

Nice use of colored pencil and regular pencil. Dobnt see that combination much. His expression is nice and the detail of the clothes is superb.

A little nitpicky but the width of the left show looks bigger than the other. Not a whole lot but some.

Alos is that blue like a back drop or another oictures cause I would like to see that.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:21 pm
Myth says...

His feet must be really big to fit into those trainers... Something needs to be done so we can actually make out his facial features, I can only just about see the eyes and his grin, but he has no lips.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:25 am
Pidgin_Princess says...

wow. yeah, the face definately needs some work. It seems to be the least detailed part of the picture, and I think you'd want it to be the focus...

otherwise, very cool. detailed, accurate, realistic (sorta).
"Do you ever think about dying?"

"No... I prefer to think about living"

--Ana's story by Jenna Bush

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:13 pm
sokool15 says...

I don't know who in the world this is, but he looks cool! :wink:

Umm, the pants look a little...er...three-D. Not in a good way. It's hard to describe, but they look less like wrinkles and more like they're standing out from his body. RRRgh! Sorry. Ignore it if you can't figure out what I'm trying to say.

Viewer's right hand is a little funny.

Overall, cool though! (exactly who is he, anyway?)

Absolutely and always yours, 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 pm
Lynlyn says...

I agree with SoKool, the way you shade things makes the clothes look a little strange. Perhaps if you just outlined the folds instead of filling them in completely with black, they would look a little more natural.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:59 pm
-Save-Ferris- says...

This is really really really well drawn. Your use of coloured and regular pencil adds a real atmosphere to the picture.
The expression is quite good but the left hand looks like it is holding onto an invisible walking stick. I wasn't really sure what was going on there =S

~Ferris AKA Tara~
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester