Young Writers Society

The Madster's Loves

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri May 25, 2007 8:48 pm
stirly says...

My first, and favorite, love:
Redheads

Its like Pygmalion and Galatea, you make em' perfect and then they're not real. Life is just plain cruel like that.

I made him up yesterday, colored him today. He's Australian, pretty, and um.... he likes to sing the chilli's baby back ribs song. He's pretty.
I feel the dire need to go buy tootsie rolls right now, and I can't really explain why.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 28, 2007 6:47 pm
Snoink says...

Yay! We love redheads. :)

I like your style. It's very original. And OMG! Nice shading!

...and yep, that's my bad art critique. But it's really cool.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue May 29, 2007 12:38 am
Via says...

I like it! It is very original. Was it done in photoshop? It kind of has that photoshop-glo, I suppose. Nothing is really hand-drawn anymore these days hehe.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue May 29, 2007 3:52 am
Alteran says...

I think she hand drew it cause i asked on TW and she said she hand drew it and then scanned it, Right?

I love all your characters! They look so cool and artsy and like they should be in an animated series.

Yeah, I love it. How many of them do you have?
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Tue May 29, 2007 7:02 am
Sohini says...

did you use water colour? great shading!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue May 29, 2007 7:40 am
LowKey says...

lol

VERY cute. I like him. :D I haven't been on TW for a while now. I think I'll go check it out in a few moments.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue May 29, 2007 9:00 am
Myth says...

He's cute and love your colour choice.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

106 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2007 11:36 pm
stirly says...

I drew him on basic printer paper, scanned him in, and colored him on the GIMP :D

I have a lot of random characters lying about. Most never make it to the internet, but a few do every once in a while. One of these days I'll get around to posting them :p
I feel the dire need to go buy tootsie rolls right now, and I can't really explain why.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Wed May 30, 2007 12:33 am
Meep says...

I like the cell shading. It's really hard to pull of well, but you did it. (Your style is really interesting. I like it.)

Okay, until I read the description at the bottom, I thought it was Ron Weasley dressed in Muggle clothing. *fail*
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

106 Reviews

Wed May 30, 2007 12:37 am
stirly says...

Exactly :D Ron as a muggle would actually be pretty perfect, now tht I think about it.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:15 pm
RED says...

Stirly. I am in love with all the art you do. Lol. Your style is great! And I can only hope to be THIS good.

I am a red-head :D Therefore, I think is my favorite piece that I've seen of yours.

My other favorite is the portrait you did of you in 8th grade [my age] with all your different hair colors...because that almost exactly what I look like. Same hair length, and style, but with more of a shocking red, and black, instead of pink and that yellow-ish color.

Anywho. I just wanted to compliment you on that. :D

xoxo
-Caitlin
Boys are definitely NOT worth your time.

Well, this boy wasn't.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Rydia says...

I think the freckles are a little dark and he's too young and lanky to be my type but then, I go for tall, dark and handsome ;) Putting that aside, I really do love his hair. That's a great shade of red and blue is always a good choice of eye colour with red heads. Nice shirt too and the expression and pose make me think of the sweet, romantic type so good job.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:16 pm
sokool15 says...

Aw, he's so cute! Not exactly my type, but he does look huggable!

Great job on the shading! The freckles are a tiny bit too dark, but overall, wonderful. I couldn't do something like this, I know!

Next time, draw a tall dark and handsome one and see which one I like better! :wink:

Yours truly, 8) The Kool One
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:50 pm
sarahcrosbeh says...

Wow, this is cute and well done. :)

I like the colouring, you've done it well. (Y) :D

x
So's your face

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:22 am
Gadi. says...

HAHA ! This made me laugh. It's a combination of Ron Weasley and that guy you always see being quiet in class, laid back, but really funny sometimes. I like this picture! The freckles are the coolest thing there, though. I wish my freckles would have looked like that! Mine are all over my face, but they are disappearing every time I get tanned a little. (I am REALLY white. Well not that white.)
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical