z

Young Writers Society

Random Pictures

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Fri May 18, 2007 1:56 am
Royboy says...

I steal my mom's camera way too often. My friends have dubbed me a camera-whore, but are any of these worth taking notice of? I know a few are blurry, but that's my fault for being stupid when I was taking the pictures. Tell me what you think!

Last edited by Royboy on Wed May 23, 2007 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Fri May 18, 2007 8:47 am
Shine says...

Hmmm......the photograps are pretty artistic,and hehehehehehe the second one is cool.;)

I liked the secong last one, actually all were good.

Keep snaping!;)

~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

133 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2007 12:38 am
Royboy says...

Yay! Thanks. I'll do that =] I'll just have to remember to take them unblurry. *my camera is stupid sometimes*
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat May 19, 2007 1:08 am
Via says...

the first is mky fave.

yay sepia!! :D
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat May 19, 2007 3:14 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Damn. Everyone's taking photos nowadays.

The first photo looks pretty good in sepia, but I don't like how the edge doesn't line up with the wall. I just don't like uneven things.
The second one is my favorite, and the feet at the bottom are a nice touch.
The third picture is pretty good. Outdoorsy.
The fifth one's just...blurry
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun May 20, 2007 1:16 am
Fand says...

I really like the concept of the second photograph, but I think it would work more if it was straight. As it is, the whole picture is skewed and tipped slightly to the left. It kind of detracts from it. The rest are a little... meh. You seem to have a reasonably good eye; just pay attention to what your subject is, where it lays in your frame, and how everything else interplays with it. And keep snapping! ^_^
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun May 20, 2007 1:18 am
AndNeverAgainx3 says...

1st picture: your dad's house, right? very pretty.
2nd: sepia and feet! me likey!
3rd: that's pretty much gorgeous.
4th: that one's my favorite
5th: was that the annoying kid at seiz dabbi whatsit?
6th: that IS seiz dabbi whatsit!
<3 roya
-Andi x3s youuu-

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun May 20, 2007 1:19 am
oregongirl says...

Cool! I liked them all but my faves were the 2nd and 4th ones

Good job :) :elephant:
OREGONGIRL

133 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2007 12:31 am
Royboy says...

Thanks! I can probably go back and resnap the second picture so that it's more even. I'm glad you all enjoyed them and I'm still sorry that they're blurry. *embarassment*

And no, Andi, the fifth one isn't Kevin, it's my mom's cousin's son, .... omg i forgot his name. lol. *more embarrassment*

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue May 22, 2007 7:48 pm
Alice says...

I like the second one and the one with the kid and the sparkeler? If you cut the rail out of the second one it would look so abstract. The other one i said i liked is a great realistic one. I like taking pictures like that but i dont have a scanner so i'm squed. anyways... great work!
I just lost the game.

133 Reviews

Wed May 23, 2007 7:49 pm
Royboy says...

Heh, yeah. No scanner. Thank god for digital cameras! I know, I know. The quality is so much crappier in some cases, but w/e. I know how to use a 35mm, so I'm proud of myself.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Wed May 23, 2007 7:54 pm
miyaviloves says...

I agree with most people, I liked the second one best, and yeah like author13 said, without the rail it would be very abstract, but I do like it the way it is :)
Bag.

Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed May 23, 2007 7:54 pm
Myth says...

Number 3 looks just like the houses opposite my kitchen window =] Nuber 2 is funny!
.: ₪ :.

'...'

133 Reviews

Wed May 23, 2007 8:20 pm
Royboy says...

? lol. how the heck is 2 funny? hahaha. And do they live in a colonial style house? It's really similar to a lot of different houses, especially in gaithersburg and bethesda I think. I see you're at the capital, though. I mean if we're talking about the states, you'll know what I'm talking about. Thanks!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu May 24, 2007 12:46 am
Alice says...

omg i just got a good look at the last house and realized i want that house. Where is it?
I just lost the game.

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore