z

Young Writers Society

yamiryre's yortfolio

Reviews: 2
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:21 am
View Likes
yamiryre says...

I'll crosspost finished stuff + WIPs here :D
(Feel free to bully me if anything I depict looks weird/incorrect (not too hard though or else I'll cry))
lord of the rings. hah...more like gourd of the rings, am i right *i am suddenly run over by 17 cement trucks, all driven by misshaped pumpkins*

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:06 pm
View Likes
yamiryre says...

Image Current wip (I hope this displays correctly, I've never had to link an image befoređź’”click on the picture if you want the full quality!!!)
lord of the rings. hah...more like gourd of the rings, am i right *i am suddenly run over by 17 cement trucks, all driven by misshaped pumpkins*

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:50 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

:OOO that is so good!! the shading ahhhh and the cloudsss =D
(also i love the minty color of the hair xD)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:20 am
View Likes
yamiryre says...

@Spearmint awhhhh thank you!!!:D (also, minty hair...it's a little ironic looking at your screen name LOL)

Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:03 am
View Likes
yamiryre says...

I forgot this thread existed honestly, so no clue if I'm posting the right way...i hope it doesn't notify people who've spoken in the thread but it probably does, so sorry in advance (lol)
anyways 1. i know a ickle little teeny tiny bit on how anatomy works now but it still looks weird, so as always feel free to stick me in the stocks for it
2. i'm trying a new image linking format so i hope this is easier to see :•) clicking on the picture gets you a better quality version

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

AH that character is so cute!! i think it's the >o< face XD
(and you don't get notifs for threads unless you made the thread or you click the "Subscribe" button right under the thread title, regardless of if you posted in the thread or not! but i'm subscribed to this thread because i wanna see your art =D)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:29 pm
View Likes
yamiryre says...

Ohhh, I see : - ) and TYSM!!!

The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus