z

Young Writers Society

Q&A with Gabriel Edwards

976 Reviews

Reviews: 976
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:15 am
vampricone6783 says...

I would qualify this as art, but if you see fit that this belongs somewhere else, then you can remove this forum to another topic. This is just a fun Q&A thing for a character I made named “Gabriel Edwards”. You can read about him from my “Town of Richardson” stories and songs. He is also featured in my story “25 cheerful Christmas tales!”. The reason I say this is because it will be easier to ask him questions after having read about him. Below is a Gacha Club image of Gabriel Edwards, so you may know what he look like. He’s a bleeding clown ghost with stitched lips. (Gacha Club is an app where you can make characters. I use it quite frequently. I draw art too, but I don’t do it as often as I write. You can check out my art in a picture book I made called “Roses will bloom”).

With that being said, I hope you all have fun with this!
Attachments
992A46E1-48F6-4D50-9D40-66457B0E2B27.png

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline