z

Young Writers Society

Character sketches

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 am
View Likes
Laure says...

This is the thread in which you can request for character sketches. I will post two character sketch in a day or two so you can see how I draw. (I draw in a half anime, half realistic style.)

I take two character sketches at once. So if any is interested, fill out the form below and PM me.

Spoiler! :
Name:
Clothing (be descriptive):
Appearance: (height, hair, eyes, built,)
Personality: (brief note)
Do you want a full body picture or a head picture? But I draw back versions as well.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am
Snowery says...

Hey Laure! I didn't know you could draw! Could you draw Edmund for me? Pretty please? I'd really appreciate it.

Name:Dr. Edmund Sullivan
Clothing (be descriptive): Just a lab coat, grey trousers and a stethoscope around the neck.
Appearance: (height, hair, eyes, built,): He's tall with a lean build. He has a strong jaw, pale blue eyes, pale skin and black, swept back , wavy hair. He's wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope around his neck. I don't mind any position, probably just standing but his expression, he has a smile that's almost a smirk, like he knows something that you don't.
Personality: (brief note): He works in the morgue doing the post mortem. At first when you meet him you think he's a normal, handsome and sweet doctor but as you get to know him you realise that he's kind of weird and slightly disturbed. Here's the story if you're interested, it's really short: The Curious Romances of Edmund Sullivan

Do you want a full body picture or a head picture? But I draw back versions as well.: Full would be nice :)
The World Is Mine.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:53 am
View Likes
Laure says...

@Zontafer, does Lea look ok to you? If so, I will go onto colouring her.
Attachments
Lea.jpg
Lea.jpg (16.33 KiB) Viewed 242 times

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:12 pm
Zontafer says...

Wow! It's definitely starting to look like something! :D
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio