z

Young Writers Society

Character sketches

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 am
View Likes
Laure says...

This is the thread in which you can request for character sketches. I will post two character sketch in a day or two so you can see how I draw. (I draw in a half anime, half realistic style.)

I take two character sketches at once. So if any is interested, fill out the form below and PM me.

Spoiler! :
Name:
Clothing (be descriptive):
Appearance: (height, hair, eyes, built,)
Personality: (brief note)
Do you want a full body picture or a head picture? But I draw back versions as well.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am
Snowery says...

Hey Laure! I didn't know you could draw! Could you draw Edmund for me? Pretty please? I'd really appreciate it.

Name:Dr. Edmund Sullivan
Clothing (be descriptive): Just a lab coat, grey trousers and a stethoscope around the neck.
Appearance: (height, hair, eyes, built,): He's tall with a lean build. He has a strong jaw, pale blue eyes, pale skin and black, swept back , wavy hair. He's wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope around his neck. I don't mind any position, probably just standing but his expression, he has a smile that's almost a smirk, like he knows something that you don't.
Personality: (brief note): He works in the morgue doing the post mortem. At first when you meet him you think he's a normal, handsome and sweet doctor but as you get to know him you realise that he's kind of weird and slightly disturbed. Here's the story if you're interested, it's really short: The Curious Romances of Edmund Sullivan

Do you want a full body picture or a head picture? But I draw back versions as well.: Full would be nice :)
The World Is Mine.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:53 am
View Likes
Laure says...

@Zontafer, does Lea look ok to you? If so, I will go onto colouring her.
Attachments
Lea.jpg
Lea.jpg (16.33 KiB) Viewed 208 times

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:12 pm
Zontafer says...

Wow! It's definitely starting to look like something! :D
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief