z

Young Writers Society

Another free character sketch option

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm
wakarimasen says...

@rhiasofia - I love it! Heehee, she holds the pan like a tennis raquet! This looks fantastic and I can't wait to see it colored in!

Would it be alright if I shared the picture with some of my friends on a similar (but less awesome) site? CeCe is a character in a sort of group writing project we're doing, and this would definitely make them smile. :)

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 am
View Likes
rhiasofia says...

Of course, go ahead! I'm glad you like her, she should be colored by tomorrow :)
Your head is a living forest full of song birds
~E. E. Cummings

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm
NightWolf says...

Hello!
Can I please request a character sketch?

Name: Ella Cinder (Though prefers to be called Cinder)
Appearance: Thirteen years old, medium height. She has black hair with ginger streaks. She is pretty, though not, like, stunning. She wears jeans, trainers and a t-shirt with a zip-up hoodie.
Pose: Standing with her right hand stretched out, if possible.
Other: Could she possibly have a raven on her shoulder? He's called Robyn, and has an intelligent, beady eye, a slight smile on his beak and a large red feather on his wing.
Style: Realistic, if possible.

I must say, your drawings are great! Thanks!
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

208 Reviews

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:50 pm
rhiasofia says...

@NightWolf, sure thing, as soon as previous requests are done :)
~E. E. Cummings

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:49 pm
EllaBliss says...

I have a request!
Really, I made up this character just now.

Name: Mallory Jenn

Appearance: She is immensely statuesque. Her appearance is very bewitching. Her shoulder-length waves of light orange hair perfectly frame her oval-shaped face. Her green eyes compliment her hair color. She has a full hourglass figure. She has delicate hands.

Style: Realistic if possible.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:31 am
TheMissingPiece says...

Okay, so I love Dr. Horrible, can you make me a pic of him? Thx!
My Five Fingers
Pinky finger: For my friends. I will keep my promises.
Ring finger: For that special someone, someday.
Middle finger: Stay out of my way.
Pointer finger: To pick out my dearest family members.
Thumb: To tell you I'm okay.

208 Reviews

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:52 pm
View Likes
rhiasofia says...

Hey, everyone! I promise I haven't forgotten about you, I just can't put as much time into the character sketches this week. I'm taking the SAT saturday and am loaded with homework and studying, but slowly but surely working on them.
~E. E. Cummings

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 am
Panda11 says...

Name: G'lan
Other: Her eyes are scared over and she is a mermaid, blond hair and a blue tale.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm
Malooga says...

Hey there! So I think I may use your talents here but first I need to know if your comfortable with a more realistic approach to sketching. I need a couple characters for a novel I am writing. If I use your character sketches I can pay you for your time, but I don't want to commission you if its not your forte. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

208 Reviews

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 am
rhiasofia says...

@Malooga, I would love to. I honestly do realistic better, if the level of realism seen in the portrait in my pics is good enough. I will tell you that it will take more time, especially with as many prior requests. Disney and Marvel are things I'm trying to master, I've had a bit more training doing realistic. My natural tendency is to draw realistically. If you'd like to see any more of my previously done realistic drawings, I'd happily post some. The only form of payment I would accept is possibly some reviews on my poetry, or personal assistance on poems, if I ever need it.
~E. E. Cummings

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 am
Malooga says...

I will definitely take a look. As far as help with poetry or reviews, you can have that any old time, whether I commission you or not. :)

208 Reviews

Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am
View Likes
rhiasofia says...

@tkpejb
it's done! The pic isn't the greatest so the shading looks a bit meh. Hope you like it!
Attachments
finnolivia.jpg
~E. E. Cummings

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:00 am
turtlethatroars says...

It's sooo goood!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!! :D
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:53 pm
PeanutPhoebe says...

Ok, so I've really been wanting a character sketch for a novel I'm co-writing. I want it full body, and in a kind of half realistic,half Disney style. (Idk if you can do that, but if not, Disney version is great too!) I may request another character later, but for now, this is it. If its too detailed, don't worry, it doesn't really have to be exact. Thank you SOOO much!! How could I ever repay you?

Name: "Lady Emerald the Warrior" Silverstone (called Em by most)
Species:** Human
Appearance: Tall, (5'6") slender, and strong, Emerald has long blonde hair that is usually pulled back into a braid. Her blue eyes sparkle with happiness and darken with anger. She has a nice face structure, with a long nose, high cheekbones, and a stubborn jawline. Her complexion is a light tan. Her normal dress code includes a long silver blue dress (with a high waistline) that compliments her eyes. She wears gray flat-heeled shoes on her small feet. She is usually carrying two daggers, and alternates between a bow and a saber. (She sometimes has both) Although she is gorgeous, Em cares little about appearance.
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain