z

Young Writers Society

Twilight (Book) Stuff

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat May 17, 2008 10:41 pm
Stockmar says...

"Watch me hunt" made me laugh for about five minutes. I adore these, they're wicked awesome!!

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Mon May 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Esmé says...

The pictures and captions are hilarious :)

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu May 22, 2008 9:27 pm
Autumn says...

Awesome pictures ^^ I like the second one best, they're all good though the first few might look better if they had borders.

I bought the first book yesterday, can't wait to read it since all the reviews sound great ^^ but I'm gonna save it till I go on holiday on tuesday so's I got something to read :]
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 am
RoryLegend says...

I enjoyed these I thought they were very good and that you did a good job. I hate to do this in a review but I was wondering how you make avatars on photoshop, do you just make the file size smaller? Can you start by making it bigger and then shrinking it? Do you even use photoshop? Sorry again I am just wondering how to make avatars and if I can use photoshop, I am a beginner.... The ones you made were really good though, I want to use one lol....
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:48 pm
Layleun says...

=P use them all you want, I made them for that reason. I'm pretty limited here with my super photo editing software. Personally, I have to use Photobucket ^.^ I also have GIMP but it's a bit too confusing for me. You'd have to ask someone else for help with Photoshop, I've never used it. PM me if you have any questions ^.^

~Lupe

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:24 pm
Night Mistress says...

I liek the Alice one and the Robert one. I think those are cool looking. god, i can't wait for the movie to come out.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm
aestar101 says...

Put these in the Twilight group. I liked these except the kyptonite one. The kyptonite looks like a moldy sandwich. I liked the pencil one and the two eye ones. Those were beautiful. Anyway great job.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 pm
ThanatosPrinciple says...

How do you design this stuff in the first place?
With this magical drrrink I shall RULE THE WORLD! Mwhahahaha!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Layleun says...

Design? I just wing it =P I find a quote I like, find a picture, spruce it up and walla!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 pm
lshryock2 says...

Layleun wrote:I got bored so I started to screw around and make some avatars and banners and what not. I made these so anyone can use them where ever they'd like.

wow.
i like the one with the one about radioactivity and the one with the pencil
very cute :D
"isn't it supposed to be like this? the glory of first love, and all that. it's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"---twilight

What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor