z

Young Writers Society

Check

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:59 pm
Saphira says...

Wow all those are awsome! I think that the only thing is that the girls feet seem a bit small for her body but apart from that everything is good. I love the hair in both and the shading is fantastic!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:37 am
Sponson Light says...

Saphira wrote:Wow all those are awsome! I think that the only thing is that the girls feet seem a bit small for her body but apart from that everything is good. I love the hair in both and the shading is fantastic!

Oh jesus. A bit small? Those are WAAAY to small!
God, thats what I get for not checking. Blah.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 am
Via says...

I really, really like the colors. The back foot is a little awkward, and I would say give a little more definition around the elbow, but the colors are really great!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 am
LowKey says...

They were all great, and I really liked the first one, but her nose is broken in that one. And for the record, she's dancing. :razz:
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver