z

Young Writers Society

The New Yws

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 am
Fullmetal13 says...

Hey there everyone, it's Walter. This is going to be short. Holy crap i guess all the complaining kinda paid off. No more points. I feel accomplished. I love you all. The question of the day is, do you like the new yws? I'm Walter Fleming, and I approve this message.
"To hell with circumstance. I create my own oppurtunities." -Bruce Lee

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am
Rydia says...

You do realise the points are coming back, don't you? O.o Along with blogs, full profiles and everything else that is currently missing.

I'm going to hold back on answering whether I like it or not until the updates are actually complete, since this is a temporary YWS and not the new one just yet. But I love all the plans for it? :D
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 pm
Taxi says...

I like the points. I don't see what you could dislike about them... I mean, unless you want to post a bunch of your work without ever reviewing other people's work. Which is kind of selfish.

Not that I am trying to imply that you wish to do that. I am only trying to get to the bottom of what was bad about the points.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:49 am
Fullmetal13 says...

selfish? idk i guess you could call it that but i don't ask people to critique my stuff and i don't critique. it's that simple. all i want is people to see my oppinion and hear others. usually if you just post an oppinion on something, you don't get points like 'this is awesome' and that's all i ask for. not a detailed description of my incorrect grammar simply because i don't want to be expected to do that for other people. but hey if that's selfish then i guess the boot fits
"To hell with circumstance. I create my own oppurtunities." -Bruce Lee

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:08 pm
TinyDancer says...

Eh, I have my doubts right now, but I think it will be better than ever when everything is done. Regarding your most recent comment, I wonder why you gave me such a lovely review, Metal? That is, if you don't think it's necessary and you "don't critique"...
Regarding yout grammar thing, I had to laugh because it's funny that you know you you use improper grammar, but you do it anyway. I find that amusing :) Haha anyway... I'm holding back an opinion of the new YWS until things get sorted. Then, I'll let you know.

~Jess
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

“The circus arrives without warning.
No announcements precede it.
It is simply there,
When yesterday it was not.”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:51 am
View Likes
Lavvie says...

lol

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer