parisanmilo says...

let's say... argumentatives (:
teach my soul to soar

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Number one, do not use all-caps for titles. It's annoying and puts you on my watch list.

Number two, this post makes no sense. You need to explain whatever it is you're talking about.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

If you're asking, "Is non-fiction allowed for NaNoWriMo?" than the answer is yes, anything goes I believe.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 pm
View Likes
Blink says...

Not sure, first time myself. But then again, it is National NOVEL Writing Month, so I don't know. Browse their website, it should have the answer.

But, argumentatives? ...What?
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 pm
Aet Lindling says...

No, it isn't. You need to do fiction. It can have aspects that are real, such as Coca-Cola, or living in New York, but the actual story is fiction.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:29 am
Insomnia says...

You're writing a memoir, a script, a nonfiction book about turtles or something else that's not a novel. You're a NaNoRebel, baby! Converse with your fellow outlaws here.

Yes. There's a forum for people doing that sort of thing, anyway, so go for it. :)

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett