z

Young Writers Society

You Know What's A Bit Sad?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:01 pm
Twit says...

It's that over half of all the wonderful get-togethers, writing parties and novelling bonanzas are in America.

There's some NaNoers meeting up in Canterbury, which isn't too far away from where I live, but I highly doubt that I'll be able to get to it. There's no NaNoers really near me that I'd be willing to meet with, and my family all think I'm a bit cracked, so they're not much help. :roll: :lol:

Are other people getting together for their "NaNo flings"?

... Da airé pubtra.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:04 pm
Emerson says...

Yes, I went to one so far, and I'm hoping to go to some more, but it's always a bit hard for me since I lack a method of transportation.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:45 am
Meep says...

I'm hoping to go to one this year. There were some near me [in Vermont] last year, but I couldn't get to them because I don't drive. This year I can just take public transportation and hopefully go to a write-in, and probably the party at the end of the month.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:48 am
Sureal says...

I live in Canterbury. ^_^ I'd go, only I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year...
I wrote the above just for you.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:00 am
Sam says...

A bunch of people in the writing club after school are doing it, so that's pretty much my NaNo gathering.

Besides that...eh, most of the NaNoers in my area seem to be the over-thirty crowd.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Leja says...

Nah, none near me. I tried to get the lit-mag-ers into it, but... they didn't want to... !confusion!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:28 am
logosgal says...

Yeah, I don't know if I'll get to go to many, either, since I don't have my driver's licence yet. Hopefully I'll at least get a ride to the end-of-the-month thing. Maybe...
Home is where the books are.

Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein