Reviews: 370
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:59 pm
Aedomir says...

lol, I have two...

I don't know if you need to add me too, but here;s my link in case:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/263475
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:31 am
yoha_ahoy says...

I don't need a NaNo now. I'd die completely. I'm not even sure if it'll fit in my schedule next year, going to college and all. I hope it will fit, because I didn't get to finish my series last year! I got 7k in and had to quit to focus on school and sleep. T_T I didn't want to do it, but it was necessary. *le sigh* I'm looking forward to November though!!! :D Good luck to all!

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:23 am
chocoholic says...

I don't think I could do another one right now, but I m looking forward to November so I can do another one. I just need to come up with a good idea, then I'm set.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 pm
Insomnia says...

Bubbles and I were just talking about this last night, and we both have the same opinion as you, 3B. We want NaNo now. It was amazingly fun, and I hardly left my room during the month. I've already come up with my idea for it. I just got it last night, actually. :P And I'm going to start outlining soon, next month or the month after. I found out with NaNo last year that when I run out of outline, I get stuck. So I'm making a complete one this year, and hopefully I'll finish the novel. :) I would probably advise anyone who is doing it to outline extensively as well, unless you already have a fairly clear view of where you're going. Being forced to come up with plot twists when you've been writing for six hours leads to some rather questionable writing...

Anyways... I rambled a bit, but the summary is: Hurry up, November. :lol:

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:29 am
Kenpachi Masamune says...

It is close enough to April. I think I could try one this month, as sort of a practice to November. Maybe make a thread and host our own Nano in April? Sounds like we would have people join in for it.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 am
sokool15 says...

BBB, I'M itching for a NaNoWriMo...I'm on spring vacation, and I'm working on a new novel, so inspiration to work FAST would be cool!
~MademoiselleKool

P.S. Is it okay if I go to your profile and ask you to be my writing buddy? I don't have any either. :(
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:16 am
Insomnia says...

I wouldn't do one so soon. I need a lot of time for planning, otherwise I'd burn out straight away. I'll outline and create stories for my characters until then, though. :) It should be fun.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:09 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Guys, if you want to write in April, there's Script Frenzy which started yesterday (April 1st) and goes to the end of April. You can write a screen or stage play in a month, and it's only 100 pages. Here's the link if anyone's interested, though hurry up beause April has already started! Script Frenzy!

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:34 pm
BigBadBear says...

I can't WAIT for it to begin this year. I am doing a sequel to my NaNoWriMo last year, and it's gonna be doubly awesome.

Do you guys have an inkling of what you are going to be writing about yet? Three more months!

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 pm
Sam says...

XD I got my annual July 20th plot flash and...no, I'm not outlining. Of course not.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 am
Chirantha says...

I suppose it will be really hard. What with school, homework and the year end test. But I'll try to do my best.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann