z

Young Writers Society

The Dog Interview!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm
deleted5 says...

I tried this on another forum, it worked out very well :D
Basically you create a fake interview between a interviewer and a dog about a topic in the dogs life such as cats :P
I found the results interesting and it was a fun topic.
So go ahead! Ready, steady, REVIEW! :mrgreen:
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:23 pm
malachitear says...

heh.

So... your name was pluto, you say?

Sit down, please - no, make yourself comfortable.

/I lean in closer/

What exactly was this 'great incident' about? You had a reason for calling us up, did you not?

*dog gulps*
The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song.

- A minor bird, Robert Frost

{I used to be ForgottenSpellbinder}

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

*resurrects thread*

Hmm, this seems interesting. I'll have a go.

Cue overly dramatic theme tune. The phrase "A Dog's Life" flashes on the screen and it fades into the studio, where an audience is going wild with applause.

Random Presenter / Interviewer: Hello, and welcome to "A Dog's Life", the show where we find out what dogs really think! Tonight we'll be interviewing Bonbon, who belongs to super glam superstar Tiffany Twinkle and who describes herself as the ultimate "Beverley Hills Chihuahua". So, welcome to the show Bonbon!

Bonbon: This chair is too hard. Bring me another cushion!

(A stagehand runs to bring Bonbon a whole assortment of cushions. She spends several minutes dismissing each one on the grounds of smell, colour or pattern, as the interviewer fidgets impatiently. Finally, she selects a small pink pillow and the interview is allowed to begin)

Interviewer: So, erm, Bonbon. Today we'll be exploring the theme of walkies -

Bonbon: Walkies are for common dogs. I don't do walkies. Tiff takes me in her handbag.

Interviewer: But Bonbon, what about when you - er, when you need to have a little tinkle or something? Surely you must -

Bonbon: I have my own ensuite bathroom, thank you very much. It has all the mod cons and more, and the toilet's of Japanese make. It has twenty different functions and serenades you as you -

Interviewer: OK, OK, so you don't have walkies. Well, perhaps we can talk about dog food? Whether there's any brand you'd recommend, anything you like or dislike -

Bonbon: My personal chef cooks me gourmet dinners, with lobster and caviar and so on. Although I did once have a frightful experience with food once - Tiff and I were dining at the Ritz, you know, over in London, very exclusive, but -

Interviewer: Cats? What about cats?

Bonbon: Cats? What's a cat?

Interviewer: Ummmm, four legs and a tail, pointy ears...

Bonbon: Like me?

Interviewer: ... goes "meow"...

(Bonbon stares blankly)

Interviewer: ... right. OK. How about chewing the couch? We all do that sometimes, don't we? Get a bit bored or a bit hungry, or just want something to chew, start chewing the furniture?

Bonbon: Excuse me! I'm not a drooling labrador. I don't chew the furniture!

Interviewer: Well, er...

Bonbon: I'm not about to sit here and listen to you insult me! When will everyone get it into their THICK SKULLS that I am NOT A COMMON MUTT! I am a PEDIGREE CHIHUAHUA! I belong to a CELEBRITY and I will have you all SUED for this!

(Tiffany Twinkle bursts onto the stage, looking outraged. Security guards attempt to stop her but she stamps on their feet with her diamante heeled shoes)

Tiffany Twinkle: What are you doing to my Icklepoo?

Interviewer: Terribly sorry, ma'am. I just... (shrugs helplessly)

Tiffany Twinkle: You will never work in TV again! (bursts into floods of overly dramatic tears)

Interviewer (to camera) Tune in next time for more pooches and mutts from every walk (or shall we say walkies?) of life. See you then!

Theme tune plays and credits roll, leaving Tiffany Twinkle having a tantrum in the middle of the stage.

Bonbon: ... Will someone help me get down from this chair?

<end of interview>

:P Sorry I got carried away, but it was really fun!
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:50 am
View Likes
erilea says...

Welcome to the Best American Dogs show! This week we will be featuring Lorell, a German shepherd!

Interviewer: Hello, Lorell! How are you today?
Lorell: You asking me, punk?
Interviewer: ... um, ye--
Lorell: Well, let me tell you this. As a Best American Dog, I keep my teeth straight and clean, alright? And pretty sharp, too. So you ask me any stupid questions, punk, then you'll be sorry.
Interviewer: ...
Lorell: Don't treat me with disrespect either! Of course, I would like to run around the stage and pee on all of your fancy equipment, but my owner will literally have my hide. Someday, though, I promise you he'll get it.
Interviewer: *runs off the stage, terrified*
Lorell: Well, now that that's over with... do I get a treat?
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 am
View Likes
deleted21 says...

The host: Hellow!  I welcome you all here to the greatest show on television!
-shouts- WHAT IS IT CALLED?

Audiences: The Great Doggie Show!

The host: Yeah! Yeah baby! So now, today we've got none other than our prince charming, Pricky!!  He came all the way from Dallas!

*audiences screaming out of excitement*

The host: So, welcome to the show!

Pricky: ......

The host: Ah! Seems like he's a bit nervous, what about a big round of applause, people? :D

*clapping!*

So, we've heard you're an Amer-asian?

Pricky: .....

The host: Ahh! O.O Tell us something about your personal life, ehm..err.. How many followers you've got on Twitter? ^^

Pricky's owner: Ehh.. uh.. He just recently had a breakup so he's traumatised!!

The host: That explains it all!! Tell us, Pricky! Tell us, share with us while we're staring at you! Staring is caring! C'mon brave yo! You can do it!

*to the audiences* Guys, let's hear some hope for Pricky!

-PRICKY!- -PRICKY! -PRICKY!-

The host: *mumbles* God! What a trouble! Uhh.. time for a short break! We'll be right back with Pricky and his story, stay with us ladies and gentlemen! 

-to be continued-

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:04 pm
erilea says...

And... this is another episode of the Best American Dogs show! Our newest guest is... Celina!

*Celina walks onstage*

Interviewer: So, I heard you're unnaturally shy. Why is that?
Celina: ...
Interviewer: Oh, come on now!
Celina: Woof.

*lifts her leg and pees*

Interviewer (muttering): There goes the darn $400 chair...
Interviewer (shouting): Well, uh, Americans... we're having some difficulties! We'll be back in a few minutes!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane