Young Writers Society

letters from your characters

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm
View Likes
Hotaru-Kun says...

Dear Amy,

Let me out of your head please? I know you're busy with that other story but come on! I'm way cooler than Rue. I can actually read and write! And I don't go around killing people on a whim either! And why did you call my father Roman? It's odd... And seriously, my brother is not pleased with you, Alice Macabre? He's a boy. I know you can name people normal things! Jacque, Alex - he's mad about what you're planing on doing to him though - even Tosh is better than Alice! Please don't even mention Alice Cooper. Please don't. LET ME OUT!!!

Love you,
Akimi.

P.S We, collectively as a group aren't happy with you destroying our lives. Except Rue. She says Hello, and may she have some more nail varnish? Jacqueline also requests she doesn't have to do what you're planing, and stop with the hints!
Sometimes you have to look beyond what you see, if that fails... Just listen to Cher.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed May 20, 2009 2:20 am
Phantomofthebasket says...

Basket:
What... what kind of sick mind do you have for coming up with what I'm in!? I mean... I'm kidnapped and pretty much locked in a jail cell with three other people, one of which drives me completely INSANE and--ooh, look. I'm HANDCUFFED to him!

How could you do that to me!? I'm your main character!
Your awesome main character! And why do you keep on writing about Jack? Can't we just kill him off? I mean... Natasha and Bobby are fine... but Jack...
Please?

And what is Gray's problem!?
In all seriousness!

--Ayn

XxXxXxX

Ayn:
Hmm... good question. I was at my grandparents, no internet, bored to death for a month. I can't help it what my mind comes up with.

No. We can't kill off Jack.
I have plans.
Sorry. =D

Gray is...
You'll see. =D

Love,
All Powerful Authoress
Phantom's Contest Basket <--Make me happy and join my contest! Due date: August 15th!
Phantom's Reviewing Basket <--Need a review? Go here and ask!

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu May 21, 2009 10:50 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Dear Lauren,

First of all, thank you dearly for thinking up a new direction for my story. It was nearly the most fantastic thing you have ever ever done for me. It is great, but I do have some other, more...unsavory things I wish to discuss with you. Why the heck did you make me so freaking quiet and unsocial! I am not that quiet, and I wish to be able to actually make friends. I know Christiana was like my sister, but I am moving a million miles away from her! I want new friends! And also, must I drag myself all around the continent to find these six other guardians? And really, two of them are criminals. Criminals for gods sake! I don't care if you say they are 'misunderstood' or whatever you would like to call them. I don't want to have to deal with them, especially Adrianna. She is nearly the most aggrivating person I have ever met in my life. She is cruel and hardly ever enjoys anything. And last, but not least, I would like to discuss this 'villian' with you. Does he even have a name? I know you want him to be this 'unnamed evil force of ultimate badness' but really, no one is nameless. And please, don't tell me his name is something stupid like kevin lord of the shadows. Anyways, I really do appreciate how much you have been working on my story lately. And I suppose I can try to deal with the other Guardians. Aqua isn't that bad...and neither is Organza. Yeah, I could deal with this.

See you soon,
Natura

P.S. Please hurry up and get me through the first few awkward weeks of school. I don't like feeling so odd and out of place. Give me some friends quickly.

Dear Natura,

All will come in good time. Be patient. And no, I will not tell you the evil guys name. Though I will tell you, his name is not Kevin.

Yours truely,
Lauren
Got YWS?

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm
View Likes
pinkangel54123 says...

Dear pink my wonderful master
NOT. I HATE YOU! Why did you have to kill off all the people that cared for me like parents. Why did you have to do that to Stawrm. He's such a sweet guy he doesn't deserve it. You're gonna tarnish his beautiful soul just like you screwed with mine. I mean look at what you did to me. I'm just as much a sadistic bitch as you are. I HATE YOU. I hope you would just kill me and Stawrm so we could live together in heaven. But knowing you it would be like hell.
Hope you rot in hell,
Asha
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm
View Likes
Wolf says...

Dear Camille,
uhh ... well, I really was gonna be subtle about it, but in all honesty, you're a horrible person. But I don't mean that the way you think! I mean, you aren't exeptionally cruel or deliberately malicious but in all honesty ... being you sucks. Can't you, I dunno, improve your life to improve mine kind of thing? I hate throwing up and I hate being grounded, so really ... cut yourself some slack, or at least stop being rude to teachers. They aren't always that bad!
... Oops, did I say that?! Dear me. I apologize profusely; I don't know what I could have been thinking when that slipped out. And - yeah, you need to stop having conversations in your head, really, 'cause it's not a habit I enjoy to be completely truthful.

So what I meant to say is ... make my life better D: You're soo mean to me in the book. Are you always this mean to yourself?! No, I didn't think so! ... On second thought, though, maybe you are. Again, sucks to be you - I would know. OH AND most importantly, can you just get the guy already?! I know you - and me, since I'm you - will eventually, so could you just hurry it up a little?
... I'm right ... right? You are planning on getting him, aren't you? Oh, please-please-please tell me you are. 'Cause if you didn't ... well, it wouldn't be a hppy ending :(

And it is going to be a happy ending ... isn't it?

Yeahthanksbye. :)
- Skye
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:32 pm
View Likes
Swottielottie says...

To dear Miss Charlotte,
(I'm afraid I never did know your full name, so I apologise profusely)

I have often wondered why my life is the way it is. To be frank, I've often wondered why I was created at all. I seem to serve no purpose to you, or any of the others around me. Perhaps you can tell me the answer to this question. Perhaps you can tell me why I have spent over six years waiting in this wordless limbo, when you should have employed yourself to the task you started all those years ago?
It has not been easy waiting here, for something, for anything to happen. Just the sheer boredom of my life has taken many years to become accustomed to, and I find myself tired after the slightest venture. I shall admit that on some days it is a blessing, to not have any responsibilities or restraints on myself, but this is no life for a young girl! I need boundaries and challenges and most importantly change! If I have to spend another day in this house, I think I may end up in the same state as my mother. This is a fortune I would like to escape.
So, I am petitioning to you for the right to bear my own life on my own terms. If you grant me free will, at least until you have decided my fate, I can ensure that no harm will befall your world or your people. As proven in my six years of this solitary service, am I capable of great self control and discipline. Therefore, I urge you to fulfill this request, so that when the time comes, I shall be able to apply myself more readily.

Yours, both faithfully and attentively,

Miss Ellima Greenwood

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm
View Likes
Krupp says...

To Krupp,

I have seen where you're going with rewriting the Walkway...and to be honest it's a twist that I'm gonna hate. But I know it's worth it. I know that I'll have to spend some time in Hell in order to make it a novel worth reading. I don't have that much to lose, so why not? I'll take the blow, and I'll get back up like I always do. Just make sure you come in and do your part as well.

-Travis Bane
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm
View Likes
Evi says...

Dearest Evi,

You just had to kill me off in the first chapter, huh? Well, great. I don't need to live anyway.

Thanks for nothing.

You suck,
Jules
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm
View Likes
wolf4 says...

Wolf, (You aren't worthy of the 'Dear')

What the heck[i] is with you? I mean, I was living a perfectly normal, perfectly satisfying life until [i]you came in and started screwing with it! My God, I was at the tip of the social pyrimid, but you just had to dump me into a whole new place overrun with all of the nation's scum and bottomfeeders! I am totally above that! And you seemed to really feel the need to put me there with a girl who simply hates, no, loathes me. And you had to make her my sister. Not to mention that when I made a good friend there, you killed her! Why?! Mai was so sweet and innocent. Why her? Why not that weird kid Jo or somebody else? Ug, you disgust me Wolf. How can one human being be so sick and evil?

Get a life. See a therapist

Elaina
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.

Sometimes, it's best not to question your friends. Just help them dump the body into the river.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have pretty good ideas.

Writing isn't an excuse for insanity. It's a reason.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm
View Likes
Maddyc says...

Maddy-
I have a feeling that everything that's good right now is going to end. I feel pretty confused about stuff as usual but that all goes away when I'm with Misty. Please, please don't make anything happen that wrecks it, okay? Because I think you're gonna.
Love, Taylor x

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

Dear Pudin
Great, my story is stuck thanks to you, your head is always so full of useless things, that when I talk to you you're thinking of something else. Then I have a complaint, why do I have to keep Taylor alive? happy endings are too old fashioned.But thankfully I'm beggining to agree with you, I like the guy and he has an ever lasting supply of bood so...
something else, could you just let me live?!!I am almost a canury old and I have never met someone like you. But after all, you are my master? I have to obey if you want to erase one of my memories. You're leaving me memory-less. And one more thing, right now I'm acting like a conceited thirteen year old girl, so could you please wait until my tantrum stop so I could arrange my thoughts and tell you what to write?

your dear friend (the friedn that if she was alive, you would be as pale as me)
Danielle

PS. When am I going back to Romania? but besides everything I still appreciate you and don't worry, I'm serail killer but I won't kill you.

------Taylor.

Hi dude!
thanks for giving me a life, not that I din't have one before. Oh, and by the way, nice girl you gave me. Just one thing, why on earth did it have to be in Canada? But what ever, it's a nice place, dude. Somethng else, can I at least once have a conversation with you? You are always talking to Danielle!! God, I have a story too!!
But well, whatever. The story is going nice for me, don't know what the problem is with Danielle.
sincerely
your pal
Taylor

Ps. when am I going Romania?
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:38 pm
Lucinda says...

Oi. Lucinda.
Let's make it short and sweet, okay?
I'm not very contented with my...station in life, I guess you might say. How 'bout this: you give me a ship--a nice big one, mind--and lots of money, and I go on my merry way, alright? Alright. Very good.
Discontentedly,
Anna.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:40 am
View Likes
Hawkie says...

Dear Hawkie,

Listen, I'm happy to have been chosen as your new main character and all, but please don't dismiss me so quickly like you did all the others. I mean, they were excited, too, but you didn't use them! Forgive me if I'm being rude, but that was inconsiderate of you.

Please also remember that I like blackberry jam, not grape, and I don't like being made fun of when I burn my toast or trip over things.

I am, and will try my best to always be, your loyal MC,

Skyler

P.S. Please don't kill off Rapha. He may try and hide it, but he's sweet.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 am
View Likes
Nightmares says...

Dear Nightmares,

Stop messing with the fabric of death, no one is capable of true immortality! Kill the girl or I will be forced to take your life to sustain the balance.

Sincerely,
The Mortician aka Death in the Flesh.
"I wish I had a man-eating vine for a houseplant,"

"If I heard ticking coming from somewhere I'd put my head close to the source of the sound too,"

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:26 pm
View Likes
afeefah says...

Dear Afeefah,

Did you really have to tell the bad guys to kidnap my best-friend-who-is-like-my brother? I mean was it really necessary? Yes, I know you say it was only to move the plot along but really, why Felcaw?

I know that you'll let me rescue him sometime soon but really why not...Amrar instead? And you will let me rescue him...won't you?

Yours sincerely,

Venolf War

Dear Venolf,

I have told you before that it was necessary to move the plot along. As for why it couldn't have been Amrar? You know he's one of my favourites. Not to say that I don't care about you or Felcaw of course!

As for the rescuing, I'll see.

Yours sincerley,

Afeefah
I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't. :wink:

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)