Young Writers Society

letters from your characters

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:31 pm
View Likes
deleted2 says...

Dear Do,

You suck, you know that? There's a massive gap in the middle of my story! How do I go from sitting in the cafeteria at a cemetary with Lynn, to being choked to death by my stepfather in some deserted military base where my mom happens to also be kept and from which Michael apparantly controled all the shit his little henchmen have been putting me through?

Hello? EXPLAIN?

Ugh. You're mean.

Aside from that little... issue. You're allright, I suppose... You're putting me through hell, but at least I've got my younger brother and sister who care about me; not to mention Jason, Drew, Ally, Thomas and Christy. And you somehow wrote in an unexpected scene in which my mom's life is saved, against all odds. So, all in all, you're torturing me, but giving me a lot as well. This brings your status up; so now you HALF-suck.

Go write and fill in the blanks, dude,

Xxx Jess Parker

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:08 am
Carlito says...

Dear tnme22,

Why did you decide I had to be the daughter of the freak show of all freak shows! I HATE him SO MUCH! I swear if you don't let me kill him I'm going to kill you!
And why do I have to get messed up all the time? I'm the BEST in the ENTIRE SPORT. No one should be able to touch me! There should be no chance of anyone hurting me!
Can I just make out with Eli all ready? I mean come on! We both totally like each other, just put us TOGETHER all ready! I'm so sick of just looking at him and holding his hand.
Can I kill Face yet?

-Alana
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:17 am
KailaMarie says...

Kaila,

I know I always get really upset on my birthday, with the whole, uh, bad memories thing, but did you really have to write out my little meltdown on the beach? I mean that's kind of private. I would have prefered if no one had to hear about that. It was, uh, kind of embarrasing. You know.

And also, if there's any way you could help me quit smoking, I'd appreciate it. A lot.

Thanks,
Nick Dessali
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 am
Krupp says...

Krupp,

Stop writing The Eulogy and the Keeper and start writing Keep it Cool more often. Two hundred pages, man. My story must be told.

Sincerely,

Chad Palma
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:31 pm
View Likes
Fan says...

Fan,

Hey, get your a** in gear and either start on the script or thumbnails already. I don't like this limo world I seem to be in at the moment.

Lots of love,
Acelyn

Fan,

Hey, how's things going? Things are fine here, apart from well.......we're sort of just hanging around in your head rather than in any ink. You know, if you started this, you might have space for other things. It's getting quite cramped now.

Cecil

To you all,
Sorry. Too lazy at the moment

ME

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 pm
WaterVyper says...

Dear WaterVyper,

What exactly were you thinking when you put me on the same mission as Auke and Ikemu?! I don't mind Resedia that much, but why? You know full well that the Northern and Eastern division have a rivalry going on, so why did you group us together? With Mortem, as well. The goof is better off dead.

That reminds me. What did you do to my sister? She's clumsy, she's kind of idiotic, but she's my sister! You send her on for two scenes and that's the last we see of her. I don't see how you can just do...No I don't care if the Teilean know where she is! I just want to get her- Wait. What did you say?

Oh. Why didn't you say so earlier?!

From, Eomiko
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Twit says...

Twit.

Why do you have such a fascination with degrading names? I mean, you call yourself "twit". I suppose that's a matter of personal choice, but the Raven? Why? She isn't called the Raven. You know that and I know that, and she should know that! Why doesn't she? How could you do that to her? You don't know -- well, I suppose you do know -- what she was like before. Have you no feeling for your fellow creature? I'm not going to preach, but your behaviour is disgraceful. You have responsibilities. Duties. You can't run away from them. I know you're probably rolling your eyes right now and planning some strange convulated scene where I make a complete endearing idiot of myself. Do it. I don't care.

Faithfully,

Sterling James Thaine
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:50 pm
Amaryllis says...

Ryllie,

You enjoy torturing me, don't you. You better make some sort of plot advancement that fixes my Dad, otherwise I will make it hell in your head. And I am not going to divulge my orientation to you without a fight, you'll have to figure it out for yourself. So ha in your face. Why did you give me such a flaky best friend? And I still am going and saving her? I think you made me nuts, Ryllie. Jesus. One last question- can I ever get wings without ending up like Dad? I would just like to know...I think it would be cool. But only if I knew it was perfectly safe. Please stop making my life complicated.

Yours,
Vi
"It's my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:57 pm
MidnightVampire says...

MV,

You know, at first, I didn't hate you that much. You were giving me a normal life, but then I realized you made my father KILL my mother!!! What type of sick person are you?!!? I guess I'm getting over it, but you just left me... standing in the middle of a hall. And I can't read the folder? That's terrible, really terrible. You let me find out all the stuff in Mira's folder, but not mine. Get your lazy but off the couch, and get typing.
You know I think you suck right now,
Iniko

~~~~~~~~~
MV,
Hey, it's Hermione. Remember me? I'm kinda bored here..Did I mention I was stuck in a basement, for crying out loud? And to top it all off, I'm stuck with Codebreaker. ANd your going to make me WHAT!!!??? No, I will NOT date him. If you make me do it, I will personally assasinate you myself. I don't care if it'll help me penetrate one of my companies. I've already penetrated it if you haven't noticed. Oh yeah, and who's that guy that you wrote me into in that scene. The one who was really hot? Why can't I date him?
Better be sleeping with your eyes open for the next months,
Hermione
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

1162 Reviews

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:13 pm
View Likes
Carlito says...

Dear Carly,
Hello! I've been getting ready to go to CMF and DFM for the last 2 months! Can we get something going here! I want to get into some action already!
-Alana

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you changed my character up! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making me not a bitchy slut like my stupid sister and OMG you made me friends with Cassidy! You're the best! Just write faster now! I want to go to one of Cassidy's concerts!
-Lulah

Ask a Therapist!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:07 am
Mars says...

Dear Kiss,
Thanks for having Zack kidnap me. No, really, I was just flirting a little too much with Samuel and I'd rather spend some time and enjoy this gag.
--Meri.
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 pm
Lauren says...

Lauren,

Look. I'm going to be honest. I can't just be expected to linger in some kind of limbo while you try and overcome your writer's block with reading. I don't care if it's chronic. You can't even decide if I'm a bad murderer or a misunderstood murderer. This is very bad for my inner enlightenment. And what's with this Lily girl? When's she gonna come visit me and stop umming and ahing whilst you devour your way through the classics?

Yours,
Marcela

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:30 pm
Twit says...

Great-author-person-with-what-should-be-inky-and-busy-fingers.

Ooo. You are so strange. You are weird. In fact, you are really weird. And really strange. Why are you not a queen's niece's pet?

Hello and good evening and morning and afternoon and lunchtime and goodbye and thank you and thank you very much for having me.

Me, Shadow Tattybogle
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:02 pm
Stori says...

Dear Stori,

You... freaking... jerk. You just had to make me an AI. And for the love of little discs, why oh why did you have to name me after a game character!

I should kill you. Sure, Rose and Beckett (by the way, what's with calling him "Burke"?) are ok, but I have rights!

Your disgruntled creation,
Mia

Dear Mia,
I am so sorry. You know, you're not really named after a game character. Seriously.

Oh, and about the AI deal. I plan to make you a physical body soon. It's only a matter of time; Beckett will crack the problem.

As for calling him "Burke," that's temporary.

Apologetically yours,
Stori

1162 Reviews

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm
Carlito says...

Dear Carly,

How many times do I have to tell you this. Start working on my story again. Just thinking about future events that will happen won't help if you never get past chapter 3!
Come on! I'm way more interesting than stupid Cassidy! I can kill people! I'm a monster!
Don't make me hunt you down...

For the last time (hopefully),
Alana

Ask a Therapist!

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway