z

Young Writers Society

*psssst*

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 am
cannibalcorpse3 says...

Yeah, yeah you. Yes, I was whispering at you. Come here- no, no don't look at me! Don't fucking- there. See? Look what you made happen. Yes, my skin seeps acid when you make me mad. Now you have to scream at the holes in your skin, that's what makes the acid dry back up. Don't ask why, I don't have time for your questions. I want to tell you about the Mansofa. There once was a man- what do you want now?? Yes, yes, there's an eye growing out of my chest cavity. It likes to come out when I tell dirty people like you stories. Just ignore it, okay? And shut that gaping mouth of yours, looking at your face like that makes me want to throw up a little. Alright, so there once was a man, who, after sitting on his sofa for so long eventually began to merge into it as one living, pulsating, being. Their fibers entwined and- stop pulling at my sleeve, imbecile. What? You don't want to hear the rest of my story? You're scared, you say? Dodging the goo that's squirting from my porous arms is worrying you? Well then, you're just a wimp, aren't you? Aren't you?? Ah well, nonetheless, instead of just kidnapping you I think I'll force a worse fate upon you... finish my mansofa story, swine!!
The remainder is, An unjustifiable, egotistical, power struggle, At the expense of the American Dream.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 am
Jas says...

I kind of don't get this O_o
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm
cannibalcorpse3 says...

Heh, yeah, I sort of got carried away with that last :P
I's looking for someone to finish my Mansofa story, which started with how he was created. I've noooo idea what sorts of shenanigans to plunge said character into, so maybe someone else knows where to take this thing.
(Hopefully it's easier to understand without all the insults inbetween, I's sawry.)
The remainder is, An unjustifiable, egotistical, power struggle, At the expense of the American Dream.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:41 pm
Talulahbelle says...

Ha! I love this! Super quirky-clever!
So... I'll help you with the mansofa story, but do I have to tell it from your creatures point of view because I'm not good at insults.
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline