z

Young Writers Society

Questions...Questions....Questions.....

Reviews: 3
Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:22 pm
Ketsueki says...

If you have a writers block, here is a game you can try with some friends (At least three or four works best).
NEED: Paper and pencil (one for each person)

Step 1: On your paper, write a guys name (it could be a book character, friend, movie star, etc.). When you are done, fold over the top of your paper to hide the name then pass to your left once.
Step 2: Below the fold, write a girls name (same rules as boys) then fold and pass again.
Step 3: Below the fold, write where they are (Could be a specific city or a shop, etc.), fold, then pass.
Step 3: Below the fold, write what they are doing. (Like holding hands, etc. and the more imaginative the better.)
Step 4: Below the fold, write what happens to them (More imagination the better!)
Step 5: Pass the papers back to their original owners and read the funny story to your frineds!
"I am selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes and am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as Hell don't deserve me at my best!" -Marilyn Monroe

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:30 pm
Emma says...

Me and my friends did that, and it was normally quite... Rude. :P

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:36 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Yeah... we've done that too... except some of us got confused about putting both a guy and a girl down on the paper and things turned out... er... interesting...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:53 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

And then, of course, in elementary school, you have the one where the girl and a guy (woe to the naive kid who chooses two guys/girls!) where you have them touch certain body parts.

That was... interesting.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss