z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 am
xLogan says...

Great, NO QUESTION.

My character would say something like, "I would invite him to my basement, we could have a lot of fun down there."

What would your character do if she/he loss everything she/he had?
"People are afraid to die, but are also afraid to live."

[•_•]
robot fayce

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 am
Kamas says...

She already has :P But if she lost something she'd just gain ... she'd probably go psycho. Maybe a rampage or two.

When rampaging she'd probably say to a victim something like "your life isn't the worst thing to lose." or something cheesy along that line :P

What would your character do is he/she accidently killed someone.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:17 pm
Maddyc says...

Taylor would freak out then start repenting like h***, then panic some more, then repent again and hope that it would sort itself out.

Josephine would hide the body, plan extensively how she would look innocent, then say to everyone how evil and terrible the murderer was and how she hoped he/she would end up in h***.

Mel would probably confess. Because he's lame.

What would your character do if he/she knew she only had two months to live?
Last edited by Rosendorn on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please refrain from using swearing in general-content posts.

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 pm
GlaciesVexler says...

Lillika would go back in time to change the things that caused her to have only two months left to live.

Chandler would try to save the world.

What would your character do if someone told them they were an alien from a destroyed parallel universe?
"Über Alles Glänzen Wir Immer Aszendent"

~ She's Drache Malachite, and I'm just a girl next door. ~

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 pm
View Likes
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

LiQian would slap the person who asked her that. "What the heck, are you crazy?!" she'd probably yell. Then she'd stalk off.

What would your character do if they had to enter a school music competition because they saw a musical fairy called a fata? (Random, right?) :P
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

Not sure I understand the statement (fata- fairy of the arts?) But Lilith, being musically challenged, would sleep with the judges and, depending on the size and abilities of the fairy, would exterminate it with a mixture of poison, a 1940s hand gun and concentrated rage. She would win second place, not being that great at seducing, and the fata would cease to exist.

What would your character do if presented with the opportunity to go back in time or to the future, or in the present, and kill one person without any chance of legal or ethical payment?
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm
Sophia_x says...

Lexie would go back in time to prevent Damien from becoming powerful by killing the man who made him so. However, once she got there she realised she couldn't do it and was faced with the ugly decision of killing a man and having his blood on her hands or watching him kill others, their blood also staining her palms.

What would your character do if they learnt a dead relative was really alive or alternatively, an alive relative had just died? (depending on your story)

x
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.
For instance, you still have chocolate :P
x

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 am
hero says...

Red Rider would scream at her mother for pretending to be dead that time, making her claustrophobic and nychtophobic. They would proceed to argue about the state of Rider's hair, how grungy she looks, why she isn't responding with glee to her Prince (well, son of a lord) Charming.

What would your character do if s/he was called up by a person who had recently accepted to marry them, who says that s/he has one hour to steal a valuable diamond from the museum ten minutes away?
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm
Howler says...

Richard would probably disbeleive it immediately and hang up the phone, and forget about it, despite knowing who it was.

What would your character do if (s)he started slowly transforming into a giant lizard?
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Josh would absolutely freak out and wonder whether it was the fault of those suspicious looking wizards, but eventually come to like his amazing new tail and use it to play a prank on the others.

What would your character do if they were trapped in an underwater cave deep in the sea with a limited air supply?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:53 am
View Likes
Durriedog says...

"Call up more air. Ha ha, palagrith victory..." ~ Sam

What would YOURS do? *interested*
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 am
CelticaNoir says...

Karena would probably start freaking out and recite every line from every book she's read about underwater sea caves. If she hasn't read one, she'll start banging her head for forgetting to read about it. Heh.

What would your character do if he/she realises he has been targetted by the Mafia?
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

"Great. I bet those guys were sent by Sir Miles. Or Samson. Or that witch I'm supposed to fight and defeat. Gee, I didn't even know that they had Mafia here. I thought it was a medieval land." Then Josh would run. Fast. He'd completely forget the fact that has his own weapon, too. :P

What would your character do if they suddenly got sucked up by aliens and brought to some far away planet?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 am
cosby says...

First, James would be confused and disorientated. Then he would quietly panic. He would try to harness his power onto another human who was a teleporter before finding out that there are no other humans on the planet.
Finally he would remember that there is no other life in the universe (or beyond (this is FACT and TRUTH)) and presume that he had gone mad. - James Royale

Opal would panic and start fighting her way out (even with her broken arm) and probably take down a few of the aliens before being taken down. If she was kept alive, she would try to trick her captures and try to escape again.
Unfortunately, knowing nothing about computers, she would be stuck on the alien planet and get killed. - Opal

What would your character do if you he/she ran away from home, slept for a night on the streets of London, then found a hotel where he/she finds that the owner is his/her grandparent and then get arrested by the police.
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it -

- If the doctor told me I had 6 minutes left to live, I'd type faster -

I laugh at my own signature. Sad? Yes.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:07 pm
sugarxsnow says...

Alicchino will have the ultimate and only response he gives when faced with such an epic situation like that: "WHAT. THE. FUDGE."

What would your character do if he fell asleep inside a train and woke up in an entirely different place, not knowing how to get home?
"A fish bit my hand this morning, and everything became trippy. Now with this coke and this cherry, I can beautifully rule the world!"

-Dino, @ Dino and Cake's Adventures in La-La Land (Coming Soon)

PS: "Alice in Wonderland" obsessed? You bet.

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming