z

Young Writers Society

Searching for a collaborative writer

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm
badbadztmaru says...

I am currently searching for a collaborative writer. I haven't written anything in 2 months and it is my belief that I can start writing again if I have someone to talk to about it. Through my life I've had a few friends like this and they have been so valuable to my writing. I'm hoping to find someone like that here, someone a little like me so we can level, but different than me so we can bring in new ideas o each other!

I'm picky however and have a few requirements.
1.) Must be female [sorry guys]
2.) Between the ages of 17-19 [If you're younger and still want to be my collaborative writer, then msg me and we'll talk about it]
3.)Write general fiction. Basically, I don't do anything dealing with vampires, werewolves and special powers. There are a few fantasies that I will do, but it has to be done in the correct way.
4.)Must have very little to no influence from anime
5.) Listen to obscure, quirky music [Ok, this isn't a requirment, but it would be really nice!]
6.) Online at least a lot at nights and early afternoons. We both have lives, but it would be nice to have someone on as much as I am, which is basically 7-9 hours in the day. Also, same country as me. Different countries have different time zones and that wouldn't work out.
7.) Have MSN/Skype messenger that they're always on.

Maybe by making requirments I am narrowing my options and may never find a writing buddy, but these points are really important to me.

If you're interested, you can post here THEN either send me a PM saying a little about yourself, or msg me on one of my messengers. If I'm not on my messengers, add me and I'll get back to you.
MSN: kittyinjurface@hotmail.com

Thank you!

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

Hi. I'd recommend joining the user group "The Double-Trouble Writing Huddle". That's a section especially for people who want to do a co-write. I think that you'd have more success finding a co-author there. Just click on "groups", and it will be listed there.

The storybook section is also worth a look as a sort of warm up; that will help get you back into writing if you haven't written in a while.
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights