z

Young Writers Society

Miis

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm
Merlin34 says...

Have any of you ever designed characters in your story as Miis in either the Mii Channel on the Nintendo Wii or in an online Mii creator?

I think it's a good little thing to visualize your characters better, especially if you can't draw. The only problem is that there are limited options for things like hair, eyes, (color as well as style) and mouth. For example, one character in my story has rust-colored eyes (and no, he's not royalty raised as a peasant with a magical crystal his dead parents gave him), and that isn't an option.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 pm
Chloe(: says...

Here's something similar to Miis. It only let's you design the head, though. But it has a lot more options. Here it is

And this one is way more realistic, but it's in black and white. Here it is.

Plus, I don't own a Wii, even though I want one. My parents believe I get too much screen time, anyway.
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 pm
View Likes
Bickazer says...

I don't make my characters into Miis(I feel my characters would be more accurately represented on, say, the candybar doll makers or whatnot), but I do make TV show characters and whatnot on the Wii. Like Spock and Picard from Star Trek, Stabler and Munch from SVU. And I have John McCain and Barack Obama Miis. :)
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:39 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

If you go on eLouai.com there's dollmakers on there and I usually make my those into my characters. They have lots of options.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 pm
Amaryllis says...

Another good one is tektek.org's Dream Gaia Avatar maker, I use it for my characters. They have a lot of options. I've done it with Miis also, however.
"It's my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 am
Carlito says...

I've made my characters with elouai.com before. I love it. There are so many options.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi