z

Young Writers Society

Write A Commercial

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:25 pm
Nate says...

Just a simple exercise; write a commerical for any product (real or imaginary) you can think of.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:44 pm
View Likes
Icaruss says...

Three people are in a sidewalk, besides a new car they just bought. One of them takes out a camera and gives it to one of the other two, for him to get a photo. The guy agrees and backs away to take the photo, while the other two pose... one... two... three... Click-- BLAM. A man crashes against the hood car, like an asteroid coming from the sky, and lays there, dead. The other three are flabbergasted, while the cars alarm starts to ring.

SONY CYBERSHOT 2006: Everybody wants to be in the photo.

We see the photograph that was taken, showing the two guys next to the car, and the falling man, who is smiling to the camera-- right before hitting the car, and dying.

Everybody.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:55 pm
View Likes
Rincewind says...

That camera commercial would be hilarious.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:33 am
View Likes
zelithon says...

I like it too!
How bout this:
2 people are e-mailing eachother on computers, the e-mails read like they are really far away seperated have not seen eachother for along timew and miss eachother. Then it shows they are in the same house but in diffrent rooms. Blablabla computer is so good you willl never want to leave the screen or somethin.
not as good as the otherone i admit.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:47 am
Sponson Light says...

That car one is hilarious.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl