z

Young Writers Society

Character Conversations

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:42 pm
J. Wilder says...

Joshua nods and sits down cross-legged in the sand.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:32 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Cute? Damien feels himself blush at even the metion of the word. He stares at Emma, and she pokes her tongue out, he playfully returns the gesture.
"Yep, that's me Damien," He says, his confidence so obviosuly fake "And you are..?"
Not that hes' really going to be listen to the answer, hs mind is deep in some other thought...
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:40 pm
Emma says...

Emma giggles slightly as she watches his face go slightly red. She stops playing with her hair getting bored with plaiting her hair and moves her hands over the the rocks, picking on the moss.

49 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:43 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"You getting bored?" Damien finds himself asking "We..and some other people- could always go for a stroll?"
He looks hopefully at Emma, his eyes cunningly looking at the watch on her wrist.
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:48 pm
Emma says...

Her face brightens,

"Yeah! That would be nice, my legs need a stretch!" She says,

She jumps off almost falling, she just manages to stop her self then stands up straight, brushing her self down.

"So who else wants to come?" She asks, happily.

49 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:50 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Danien's hand shoots to his mouth, and he tries to stop himself from laughing out loud at Emmas' tumble from the rock. He does a far more graceful jump, landing on his feet with a satisfied grin.
"Everyone seems dead," He whispers to Emma "So lifeless....
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:55 pm
Emma says...

She laughs, flicking his nose gently, with the tip of her fingers barely touching his flesh.

"Show off!" She says, laughing even more, "Why don't us two just go? The others could follow..?"

49 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:59 pm
Gazza_14 says...

He bursts out laughing, a hearty, shaky laugh that makes him feel so good inside.
He hasn't chuckeld in so long...
"Wicked," He smiles"Lets be on our way then.."

As they begin to walk he mutters:
'There's something I want to tell you, about why I'm here..."
He curses under his breath Why? Too late, he's said it now.
Stop. Look. Jive!

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:57 pm
sabradan says...

Ari looks at his watch.
"Elohim! Its almost sunrise!" he exclaims. He turns to see Emma and Damien leave. He looks around him, sees Josh and Ivy are still nearby. He turns to Ivy, and Josh as well, and says,
"Come with me! I want to show you something," as he throws on his uniform shirt.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

49 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Damien hears shouting behind him, probably the young man that shoutied ferociously on the phone earlier. He wonders if Emma is nosily listening to the conversation, but she's too busy staring thoughtfully out to sea.
He opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes to mind. He desperately wants to say something witty and friendly, but there's an akwardnes surrounding them both.
"Well, I.." He says queitly "like...the..your..dog. Your dog! I like your dog. Where is he., umm..actually?"
He rolls his eyes at himself. Nice move, moron...
Stop. Look. Jive!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:49 am
Areida says...

Ivy has been leaning her head against the rock wall, her eyes closed, but as soon as Ari announces that it is nearing sunrise, her eyes shoot open and she swears under her breath.

"Lead the way, Ari," she says, trying to get to her feet but falling back in the sand. She gives him a weak smile, and the bags under her eyes are becoming more pronounced. "Lend a hand?" she asks, the first show of humility any of them have seen out of her.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:54 am
Shadow Knight says...

The young man gets up, and starts to walk away from the small group of people
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:08 am
sabradan says...

"Sure," Ari said, smiling. "Are you up to a little climbing? Or are you too drunk?" Ari asked.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

683 Reviews

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:55 am
Emma says...

She takes a glance behind her and watches the others moving away. She turns back to Damien

"There's something I want to tell you, about why I'm here..." He mutters to her,

She stares at him then turns to the sea, she could see the dark sky getting lighter.

"Well, I.." He says quietly "like...the..your..dog. Your dog! I like your dog. Where is he., umm..actually?"

She turns to him again, yawning. She coughs, laughing, knowing that he wasn't really going to say what he did. She rubs her eyes and gives off a smile.

"Why are you here then?" She asks,

49 Reviews

Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:12 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Time to take the plunge....
"I'm not really on holiday," He confides, his heart racing "I've, i've....run away. From home, but I won't talk about that. You wont tell the police will you?"
He gulps, and looks deep into her eyes.
His fingers crossed, he anxiously awaits the reply.
Stop. Look. Jive!

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore