z

Young Writers Society

Character Conversations

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:16 pm
Areida says...

Ivy felt a little smile almost touch on her lips as she watched Emma and that other guy whose name she didn't know. They were kind of cute together. Ari helped her along as she fought to keep her vision from spinning.

"This had better be worth it," she said grumpily as she felt a pang in her head, but Ari just chuckled and kept leading the way.

Soon, they came to the other side, where they had an amazing view of the entire city, including the gulf of Eliat and the Red Sea. The blood red sun was beginning to peek over the edge of the horizion, illuminating everything with a slightly golden view. Ivy stopped short, her breath caught in her throat.

"This," he began, with a hint of importance in his voice, "Is the best view in Eilat. Enjoy it. I brought my girlfreind here once, but she said it was overrated."

"My God..." Ivy murmured, eyes transfixed.

Ari sat back, and dangled his feet over the edge of the bluff, watching the sunrise. "Its views like this that make me remember why I love this country so much," Ari said.

Ivy lowered herself to the ground slowly, pulling her knees to her chest so she could lean her head on them as she watched the sun's slow ascent into daytime.

"Your girlfriend is an idiot, Ari," she said, eyes still locked on the incredible sight before her. "This is... beautiful. Thanks for bringing me."
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:39 pm
sabradan says...

"Yeah. Thats why she dumped me" Ari replied, somberly. He lit a cigarette.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:32 pm
Emma says...

They head up back to the area where everyone was to only find that Ivy and Ari were missing. She stops and turns round to Damien,

"Want to just sit then? I can't see them and I really wanted to know where they went!" She sighs,

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:38 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"It's up to you," He says, "It's not like I have a hme to go to..."
His own words catch him unaware and he feels an urge to be back in the comfort of his surroundings. In his mind, his baby sister cries out to him. He shudders.
Shaking his head glumyl, Damien turns away from Emma.
"You can go on ahead if you want," He murmers " But I think I need a sit down. Just..you know, thinking bout stuf."
He prays she'll stay with him, but can't look at her shining eyes. He can only watch the beautiful sea before him.
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:51 pm
Emma says...

She thinks for a moment, she had no idea where the other had went - How was she meant to go and find them. She thought of all the possibilities they could be doing without her. She moves her thoughts out her head, making her decision.

"Nah, I'll stay, only because I have no idea where they are and I really don't want to leave you with that lot, so you'll have to stick with annoying little old me for now!" She smiles,

49 Reviews

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:57 pm
Gazza_14 says...

"Annoying?" Damien exclaims, completely missing the joke " Of course you're not annoying, in fact I'm really glad you didn't leave me!"
Whoops...it slipped out.
His babbling always caused something completely unnecessary to pour from his mouth, and leave him feeling utterly bewildered. His face was hotting up, he starts playing with his shoelaces in an attempt to escape from the embarrassment.
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:06 pm
Emma says...

She laughs, taking this as a compliment.

"Well, I am afraid I might not be staying for long. It's almost morning and mum will be expecting her tea soon - If she don't get it the police will be searching for me soon..." She says, "But it's nice that you want me to stay... As long as you don't perv on me!"

She gives off another one of her smiles and starting covering up her feet in sand.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:34 pm
Areida says...

sabradan wrote:"Yeah. Thats why she dumped me" Ari replied, somberly. He lit a cigarette.

Ivy glances sideways at Ari, her arms pulling her knees to her chest, ignoring her rising nausea.

"She wasn't worth it, Ari, I can tell."

Guiltily, she turns her head back to the sunrise, wanting to imprint this sight in her memory forever, even though she knows she should pay more attention to Ari.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:41 pm
sabradan says...

"Yeah, thanks," Ari said. He continued, "But I really wished she was"

He stubbed out his cigarette and layed back on the bluff, his legs still dangling.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:21 am
J. Wilder says...

areida07 wrote:"You coming, Joshua?"

"Yeah."

49 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:21 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Perv on you?
Emma said it as a harmless joke, but he feels hurt the at the words.
She thinks he's a pervert? Damien can't see the joke, and turns away from her in a huff. He picks up a shell and tosses it in his left hand.
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:47 pm
Emma says...

Not noticing the fact that Damien was in a huff with her, she carries on building the lump of sand on of her feet. She pats it down then with one big move of her feet - The sand breaks and her sandy feet are on view. She laughs shaking her feet.

"Ah, that was fun!" She says to her self, happily.

49 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:53 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Emma mutters something to herself, but Damien ignores it. The realisation has sunk in. Emma may be a great person, but she'll be gone soon and he'll be left as alone as when he arrived.
The winds roll in, tossing his shaggy hair about.
He shivers, eyeing the cave nearby as possible shelter for the night.
Stop. Look. Jive!

683 Reviews

Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:44 pm
Emma says...

(Its becoming morning btw, sorry >.<)

"God its chilly!" She laughs,

She looks at Damien, he isn't looking at her - She could see it now. Something was wrong with him. Maybe he was tired, she didn't have a clue. She poked him on the shoulder, laughing.

"Come and keep me warm," She giggles,

49 Reviews

Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:55 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Checking his watch and realising it's early morning, Damien realises the cave will not be nessecary.
Emma says something to him and giggles- he thinks she says she's too cold.
"Sorry I haven't got a coat you can have," He answers "Umm..I could ask someone?"
His hands stroking his hair, he clambers to his feet and stretches his legs.
Stop. Look. Jive!

I don't do time.
— Liberty