z

Young Writers Society

You know you're a writer when...

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:07 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

You think up ideas for a story at the worst times.. Such as thinking up a funny story while you're trying to comfort a friend (Yes, that's happened to me..) Also when you sit back and realize there's always that one character that's like you.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:45 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

You always wan't to write, even it means staying up till 1:30 just to get a turn at the computer.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 am
View Likes
XxKaixX says...

You know your a writer when you think up an amazing idea, replay and try to add more cool things in your head, and then smile like a weirdo because it's such an awesome idea(It's even weirder out in public)!
A Story is like a painting.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:35 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

You know you're a writer when anywhere you go, you are always watching people and thinking of scenes that could unfold if one of them was secretly a murderer maniac.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm
View Likes
ERZA says...

You know you are a writer when you are showering and thinking about writing a fighting scene where the protagonist will defeat the assasins with some supercool moves and when you are trying to see if certain moves are cool by doing it yourself and then well your towel falls off.....(whether it happened to me or not is none's business)
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:04 am
View Likes
PeanutPhoebe says...

You know you're a writer when you ALWAYS want to write at the exact time that you can't, cuz you're working on school or something. Or when you never use text talk and correct anyone who does. Also when you correct someone's grammar without thinking about what you're doing cuz it bothers you. *sigh* ah, an author's life...
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:50 am
View Likes
Idrinkink says...

You know you are a writer when you constantly imagine what you would do when your book becomes a best seller.

You know you are a writer when, You have doubts about your writing skills and doubts about yourself being a writer.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

You know you're a writer when, due to editing and proof reading, you can recite most of your written novel.

Frighteningly true.
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 pm
View Likes
joallover says...

When you're in English class and\or doing a writing project and everyone moves in your direction because you'll end up doing it all because no one is creative

when your teacher wants a good vocabulary and everyone jumps up to get thesauruses...and you already have three paragraphs done :)

when people you barely know ask you for writing advice

when you hear a word and you think "that's a good word" and you think of at least four ways to use that word in your latest works

you get inspired by things as simple as rain or a lamp

530 Reviews

Reviews: 530
Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:30 pm
Renard says...

You're surrounded by a pile of screwed up balls of paper wondering: Where did it all go wrong? XD
This is the same colour as cheese XD

No longer Bloodink. No longer BloodinkSeesFootage. Now: Renard. ;)

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

When you start making your schoolwork much more exciting to read.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:17 am
dhyan says...

Your a writer when you write. :)
Writing to change myself.

That will change the world.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 am
View Likes
smanske15 says...

You know you're a writer when...
You find yourself just sitting somewhere, anywhere, and the hours had slipped by without you even noticing because you were still trapped in your own world just trying to put those words into a creative little sentence. And when you finally write down those words, you erase them because they sounded better in your head.
And then you do it again.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:36 pm
Spotswood says...

You know you're a writer when your writing gives your alcoholism credibility
Last edited by Spotswood on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 pm
View Likes
deleted3 says...

....When the finger you lean your pen on has developed a small lump to support the constant pressure.

...When every interesting new person you meet immediately starts to turn into a character for a story in your mind.

...When you put down a great novel to search the dictionary for a new word you just read, then imagine using it in a sentence in your own story.

...When you have a dictionary app on your phone (for the reason stated above.)
Love to Live, Live to Love <--- My Motto
http://ekarimbvundula.blogspot.com <--- My Blog
Follow me on:
https://twitter.com/EtherealEmber <--- My Twitter

the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature