Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:22 am
Rebirth says...

Sorry, my mistake. I've changed it now. So care to name the character now? =p
"Reborn into a shooting star"

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:55 am
Jamie_rocks says...

The name Ritchie comes to mind. Ritchie Chang maybe, yo make him sound Chinese.

Okay, this guy is 26 in the year 2008, except he was born 1821. His aging was slowed by a pendant given to him by a wizard when he was in an attempt to save from three brothers who were trying to kill him to get back at his father. In order to hide his lack of age from mortals, he lives in a secluded house he built on land he purchased in a false name

-Short, sort of spiked brown hair. (You know, when they put in too much gel and run their fingers through it to rake it back)?
-Very tall, almost lanky, but with the start of a beer-belly
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Ross says...

Jack Daniels!

Gorgeous, southern receptionist. Long dark hair, dark eyes, full lips and pale skin. Suffered an abusive marriage at age 17. Broke up around 20 years old. Comforting, sweet, a bit brash and bubbly.
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:08 am
Jamie_rocks says...

Isn't that a type of whiskey?
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 am
Ross says...

No comment...

Gorgeous, southern church receptionist.

Long dark hair, dark eyes, full lips and pale skin. Curvaceous.

Suffered an abusive marriage at age 17. Broke up around 20 years old.

Comforting, sweet, a bit brash and bubbly.
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 pm
Lilith says...

Angela Sweetwater

Side character: She can be extremely jelous and relishes all of the attention she gets from her guy friends. Is also very territorial so when any girl makes a move on one of HER men, she'll strike at them. Sexy, tomboyish looks, edgy black hair, pale skin, green eyes.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 pm
ChildofEden says...

Veronica "Ronnie" Tyson

Character for a medieval-ish story I'm working on.
17 year old girl, Tomboy & unaware that she's pretty. Hates the restrictions on women in her time, and is pushing to change them. Black hair, grey eyes, pale skin. Hotheaded, stubborn, sly, confident, and unbelievably klutzy.
The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

My God, oh how you've changed me; broken, shaped, and rearanged me. How you've knocked me down so you could pick me up.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 pm
-Save-Ferris- says...

Arwen
Yeah I didn't nick that from LOTR.... *shifty*

Seventeen year old boy, messed up his life with drugs. Nearly lost contact with his whole family. However he has a lot going for him, he's intelligent, good looking, is amazing at languages, can speak English, Japanese, Spanish and French. Also very funny, but depressed.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:11 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

John. Um... John Cauley.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:46 am
Avens Dolor says...

I'll just post a description, then?

Tall and slender male with dark hair. Dresses well. Has some sort of facial disfigurement or tic which he is self-conscious about. Falls in love easily but is always rejected. Tends to be protective, especially of those he considers weaker than himself.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm
Rilaiss says...

Martin... Martin Kelsey.

Now I'm wondering where that name came from... *thumps head*

Anyhow,

Short girl with dark brown hair and eyes. Her mom's a druggie and who knows who her dad is. She's painfully introverted, to the point of getting sick when meeting new people. She is a bit obsessed with... pencils. She collects them.

Ok, have fun finding a name for her!
+Rilaiss the Half-Hobbit+

"You look too short to be seventeen!"
"How old are you? Fourteen?"
-common phrases when you're short

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Annie Callister

Hmm, modern setting, YA, so, 19-21 age range, female, in a southeast Alaska town like Juneau, Sitka or Ketchikan. She's lived there all her life and is kind of naive, and is moving down south for the first time for college in Oregon. She's a daydreamer and a worrywart who can never seem to get it all together, and she's head-over-tail in love with a boy in her hometown. She doesn't want to leave and risk never seeing him again, but she has no chance at a relationship because he's already deeply involved with someone else.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 pm
Amaryllis says...

Callie McCoy

28 year old woman, long red hair. Loud and friendly, owns three cats. She was raised only by her mother, who is a vain business tycoon (she hates her mother). Her father is separated from her mother, and lives as a freelance writer and can never find enough money to sustain himself.
"It's my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:22 pm
KailaMarie says...

Maggie Terrance

little boy, about 7, with a large brown birthmark on the left side of his face trailing from his temple to mid cheek, which he is too young to be self-concious about, dark brown eyes and brown curly hair. He has an older brother who has spikey black hair, wears tight clothes and is very angsty. and an older sister who writes poems a lot and is a great singer. She spends a lot of time with him. They live in a trailor park, and their parents aren't home very often b/c they go off to protests for animal rights and such.
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko