z

Young Writers Society

Name the Character Above You

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:04 pm
sokool15 says...

Ryley, Curtis, Dylan? Oooohh ohoh...Cody?
:)

Short, energetic 24-year-old woman with short red hair and green eyes. She's really into guys, and always has a new boyfriend. She has only one really close friend and cares a lot about her. She loses her temper easily but not frequently, and is very dramatic and emotional. Oh, and she's a journalist.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:48 pm
Lilith says...

Jodie

Tall, muscular 15 year old girl with black hair and golden brown eyes (i think about appearance more than names.) Has a sort or gothic style dress but she's extremely protective of people. She has an easily and often sparked temper. :twisted:
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:24 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Lucy (no idea why...)

A seventeen-year-old girl, tall, muscular, athletic, obnoxious, always sticks up for the underdog, major tomboy, a loner.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Fri May 02, 2008 2:15 am
Lil_Pau says...

Johnny Hawthorn (this suddenly came to mind)

A skinny girl around 5 ft tall, silver-blond hair and pale skin. Timid, shy, innocent and curious. Wears a white dress. She has a harmless look, but when harassed, she'll break a bone. Loves reading and playing draughts.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Reviews: 1
Fri May 02, 2008 2:54 am
View Likes
hellodaydream says...

Aadi Leclaire. (Aadi because it sounds cute and kinda spunky and Leclaire because it's pretty name...)

A tall, skinny boy. Nose too big for his face, different colored eyes, coarse black hair. Wears oversized sweaters, large glasses and those creepy straight leg slim jeans that guys think they look good in. Very snarky, a bit of a loner but he's a real mommy's boy.

(Oh my god, my description was tragic. This is why I don't write them.)

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri May 02, 2008 3:11 am
This_is_history says...

Phillip, Jayden or Mattheo. idk, go figure.

A young boy, tall for his age (15) and skinny for his height, with dark, feathered hair and big spanish-chocolate eyes. A few freckles on the bridge of his nose, which make him look like a cocker-spaniel.
He's quiet, and well-behaved. He would rather have his nose in a book than have it broken on a football field.
He has two younger sisters (11 and 7) and a baby brother (3 1/2, lol). He's very protective of them. They are his life. He is constantly trying to make things work at home (he has a single dad who is always working, and has a volatile temper. His mom (they were divorced) died (OD) when he was 13.)
He has a huge imagination, and always makes up bed-time stories for his brother and sisters.

Enough info? :)
"I move the stars for no one."
-Jareth

"You say this Labyrinth's a peice of cake? Well let's see how you deal with this little slice."
-Jareth

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri May 02, 2008 3:50 am
View Likes
lyrical_sunshine says...

Jordan

A poor street urchin kind of kid - hair somewhere between blond and brown, hazel eyes, a big, slightly crooked nose, defiant expression, short (about 5'6"), skinny, quick, alert, street-smart. 16 yrs. old.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Fri May 02, 2008 4:00 pm
JFW1415 says...

Brian.

A mean teacher. (Last name, please.)

~JFW1415

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Fri May 02, 2008 4:03 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Coleman.

A young, attractive 16th century male bartender.
Got YWS?

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon May 26, 2008 1:26 am
Writing for love is a pas says...

Quentin

Unlovable, teenage girl. Bully. Most of the time depressed. She does drugs.
Somewhat fat, blue eyes. Long, red hair. Not athletic. Hates the world.
No where to run...baby let's hide. Take her in your arms on a chilling winter's night. Watch the stars twinkle and glisten. Know that you've found the one person that will listen. ~*(ME)*~

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat May 31, 2008 10:36 am
deleted2 says...

Hmm. Melina? Melissa?

A teenage girl with just enough attitude, who respects those who deserve it and is loyal and kind to those she calls her friends. Can be rather touchy and mean if someone gets on her nerves, but feels they should've seen it coming and should have simply gotten the heck out of there.

XxxDo

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat May 31, 2008 6:59 pm
HC says...

Amie (pronounced like Amy)

A young, adventurous girl who enjoys writing. Rich, but not flashy. She loves nature and is ferociously loyal to those she cares about. She is however very soft, and easily upset. She is indecisive, but still loves being the leader - as long as she isn't left with *all* the decisions. She is rarely angry, but when she is...well, it's not a pretty sight.

145 Reviews

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:03 am
deleted2 says...

I think you're psychic! Seriously this is going to sound like its made up but that was the name I had in mind! I described the character to my story Burnt Memories, when she's sixteen (she's nine in the story), because I wondered if anyone could come up with a good middle name for her.

:wink:

I'm impressed !

XxxDo

Reviews: 3
Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:04 am
Rebirth says...

Helena (pronounced as He-lee-na) Knowles

An 18 year old HS student, half-Chinese, half-American who has succeeded and taken over his father's business (a multi-national corporation dealing with various business such as resorts, golf-courses, hotels, car dealerships, etc.) at such a young age. He is an orphan and the only child of his late father. His mother died when he was 4, the same age when his father and mother got divorced. His grandmother took care of him and raised him like her own son. At first, reluctant to take over his father's business, he decided to go for it due to the encouragement of her grandmother and his three bestfriends and also seeing that taking over his business might also give him the chance to impress the school's hottest girl (which only likes guys who are famous like the school's basketball varsity captain. yes, I know, not another teen flick)

Characteristics:
-long black hair, black eyes and fair skinned
-average height, a bit skinny
-sucks at sports, no talent whatsoever except for guitar playing and singing
-cynical
-lazy
-daydreamer
-is very shy
-has asthma
-very loyal to his three bestfriends
-is a granny's boy
Last edited by Rebirth on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Reborn into a shooting star"

145 Reviews

Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:08 pm
deleted2 says...

Are you talking about a boy or a girl? you use "her" and "his"...

XxxDo

Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare