z

Young Writers Society

Confused

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:59 pm
mangfreak91 says...

Confused

I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual but then all of a sudden the teacher gave us a difficult math question that came out of thin air.
I looked at the problem it didn’t seem that bad. AUB= (in roster farm) I looked at the info given and solved it.
Then my teacher turned into a wolf and started to eat the other kids. I jumped on its back and started ripping the fur out with my teeth.
The wolf growled and squealing like a small child to its mother would. For a giant child eating wolf he was not that intimidating, I personally have seen scarier hairless water buffalo so I left because the situation seemed very dull so I injected myself with soma.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:37 pm
View Likes
Leja says...

Hello there; I see you're new, so welcome to YWS! You seem a little confused yourself. Is this the beginning of a story to which you hope everyone adds a bit? Or is this something you're in the process of writing and looking for critiques?

If the first, it would be helpful for you to edit your original post and say you'd like people to continue it or they'll just comment on it, and that doesn't make for a writing activity, does it? Er, well, I suppose it technically does, but anyway.

If this is something you hope to continue, it isn't currently in the right place! There are separate forums for literature; this forum is more for things like the Character Answer Game thread. Also, if this is something you'd like critiques on, you should really expand on it a bit before posting it; it's currently too short to say much about.

Let me know if you'd like this moved to the lit. forums, and I'll be happy to help! Or if you have any other questions on the workings of the site, feel free to ask ^^

peace out,
Amelia

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird