Reviews: 1160
Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:03 pm
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

Here is a fun game... I hope...

Simple, somebody like me begins with.

One day it was raining hard...

And another person can post

And outside a car pulled up. It was black.

And another person would put

And there was a man in there. He had a gun and he shot it rhough the window.

it is over all a countious story and it wont' stop ever and you can do anything with it. I hope you can get ideas from this too.

So let me begin..

One day there was a magical pen, of course i didn't know it was magical until I drew a horse and it popped out of the paper....

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:44 am
ohhewwo says...

This is gonna get so incredibly and annoyingly out of hand that you'll kill yourself for posting that, The Black Rose. We did this in my creative writing class. It began as "It was a dark and stormy night..." then, the last phrase was "...and the magical rabbit king got candy for the rest of his life..." no lie.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:55 am
Firestarter says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185

Already done.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:15 pm
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

oh wow... I didn't know that... tee hee... sorry, you can delete this post somebody if you want to. I'm not a mod, I can't do that.

'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11