z

Young Writers Society

A creativity test.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:46 pm
Shadeslayer says...

i woke up and suddenly i wasn't at the pet store...

where am i??? my tiny fish brain screamed. i want to go home!!!!
i swam around and around i swam left and right and then i swam up and i hit my head on this kind of forcefield.
OW!

Let me out!!!!!!!!! well that didn't work
let me try reverse phycology, Don't let me out!!!
then suddenly the forcefeild tipped over and i was on the floor struggling to breathe.
And then a few seconds later everything went black...
Last edited by Shadeslayer on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:16 am
View Likes
Kim says...

ok so i live in this tiny glass bowl, where there is absolutely no privacy. i mean none at all! i can barely move around in here.
my exercise consists of going in circles and everyone pokes there fingers at me, atleast give me a castle to hide in or something.
for entertainment, i watch my bubbles float to the top, and my poo float to the bottom.
So if you are thinking of getting your kid a pet, give them a puppy and let us swim in the deep blue with no boundries. being fish bait beats a round glass bowl.

Reviews: 4
Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:12 pm
EERC says...

A creativity test... Not a creative person though I may give it a try:

What the hell? Time for changing my water? I don't mind clean water but I can't take the little glass. What do they think I am? A hermit crab? And after comes the dog again, barking at me but I don't speak dog, he doesn't get it and it's the same thing for that kid. In days like this I wouldn't mind the company of a sexy beta fish, I don't care about her agressive nature. *sigh*.

Well, that was all folks.
Proud Venezuelan.
Harry Potter, Avatar, Death Note, The Legend of Zelda and Sweeney Todd fan.
"There are two infinite things: The Universe and human stupidity"- Albert Einstein

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:31 am
Lynlyn says...

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF RUPERT THE GOLDFISH:

Rupert swim.
Rupert swim.
Rupert swim.
Rupert swim.
Rupert hungry!
Rupert eat, nom nom nom.
Rupert poo?
Rupert swim.
Rupert swim.
Rupert swim...
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun May 31, 2009 7:17 pm
ZaddieCaso says...

Wow, i'm in a bowl. Why haven't I noticed that before? It's amazing in here. Oh and look, green seaweed. Wow.
Wow, i'm in a bowl. Why haven't I noticed that before? It's amazing in here. Oh and look, green seaweed. Wow.

Kind of playing across the whole seven second memory lark
Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

Jean-Paul Sartre

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 pm
Lauren2010 says...

gotta love the five-seven second memory:

Oh, no, I'm drowning!
Oh, wait, I have gills.
Oh, no, I'm drowning!
Oh, wait, I have gills.
Oh, no, I'm drowning!
Oh, wait, I have gills.
Oh, no, I'm drowning!
Oh, wait, I have gills.

and so on and so forth. =P
Got YWS?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Merlin34 says...

So, another day in my life in this tiny glass bowl. I wonder what...

What was I talking about?

CURSE YOU MY 5-SECOND MEMORY SPAN! D:

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:32 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

Oh, wow, the ocean is really big! I'm so lucky to live here! Hi Mr.Clownfish! Hi Mr. Seahorse!
Hi Mr. Ray! Hi Mrs. Eel! Hi Mr. Shark-

The end.
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 pm
Myles Wong says...

Just to let y'all know, turns out the goldfish thing's a myth; goldfish have a memory of at least three months.
check out Wikipedia if you don't believe; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldfish#Memory

Or alternatively, check out mythbusters proving it on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
But enough about me, what do YOU think about me?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:55 am
View Likes
How2EataRhesus says...

Oh look food food food food.
That big ceramic thing is blue.
Food food food.
Water is good.
Water unclean.
No food. No food no food no food.
"MOMMY! Something's wrong with Goldy!"
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 pm
sayaandtenshi says...

I glance around quickly, wondering if the large animal is awake yet. I'm not sure what she is, only that she's a strange tan color and that she has four limbs. This large animal, who once told me her name was Sara, talks to me often but hasn't ever talked of what she is. According to her language I am a fish; a goldfish to be precise. She'll feed me soon and will repeat her name to me again, thinking I'll forget just as quickly as in one day's time. But my memory lasts a bit longer than said time but alas it won't last forever and nor will I. I'm fine with this though...is she waking? She's grabbing the food supply and pouring it in! Oh and my day has started and...what is this she's putting in? It's shiny! I must play with it!

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun May 29, 2016 8:17 pm
Ljungtroll says...

Blub. Oh my goodness God is throwing pellets at me! Yum....*eats* Blub. Hm...I wonder why I can't see my fins. Maybe....*turns around and swims to other side of tank* Nope. *swirls* Crap.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec