z

Young Writers Society

Worst Ending line EVER!

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:56 pm
JC says...

The monster ran up, yelling that he was going to kill her! Then his foot got stuck in a hole and he fell to the ground while the girl ran away to live happily ever after.

(God...that really sucks!) lis.

-JC =D
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:50 am
Firearris says...

My fave is
"Oh my god! Did I kill you?

She almost fell asleep, a firework went up in the air and fell, it caught the forest on fire! (What happens next is up to you!)

Fire
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:55 am
Alice says...

"Oh my god," she breathed, now knowing that it didn't really happen, "i'm going to the loonly bin aren't I?"
I just lost the game.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm
Lynlyn says...

miyaviloves wrote:"And no one knew what happened to them."

The thing is, I've actually read books like that. There was one by Margaret Peterson Haddix or someone like that where the book ended with the character jumping off of a rock and wondering if she would hit the ground without breaking her ankle. Something like, "she fell through the air, hoping she would be all right when her feet touched the ground. She thought she would."
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:42 am
bubblewrapped says...

"All was well."

Guess where that's from >.<
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 am
Loose says...

Boom!

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus