z

Young Writers Society

Character dialogue

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:21 pm
McMourning says...

Well, since we're all dead, there are no best friends. But, before the nuclear explosion, I think I was my best friend. Ya'll?

~Dr. Sacrifice
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:28 pm
Twit says...

"You're dead sure you're not alive anymore? How sad... what's it like, being dead?" ~The Raven
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Random avatar

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:38 pm
McMourning says...

Before we all died, we had a big debate about it--we knew the world was going to explode sometime. What we didn't know was if we'd go to heaven. And, we didn't really. It's not heaven, or hell, or a purgatory. It's more of empty space. Our spirits just float around in space awhile, until a new body is found for us...which will end up being on another planet, since Earth's been destroyed.
Not quite how you imagined it, eh?

~Dr. Sacrifice

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:37 pm
Twit says...

"Weeeeeeird. *shakes head, then gives it up, and grins* So, Dr Saccharine, what have you been doing, apart from floating in the aether?" ~The Raven
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Random avatar

Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:30 pm
McMourning says...

Regretting my life errors. And, it's not Saccharine...that stuff tastes horrible. :P Anyway, what do you regret? You may have to think about it, because I originally said that I had nothing to regret about my life...boy, was I wrong!

~Dr. Sacrifice

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:16 am
Crysi says...

Regretting anything is a waste of time. You go through an experience, you learn, you move on. That's all there is to it. ~Saphirus
Love and Light

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:39 am
extrication says...

Me, I prefer to cruise by on life without looking back. Why create stress? --- Will
because memory moves in orbits
of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain,
and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself.
- Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda

Random avatar

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:55 am
McMourning says...

As they say, "If you worry you die. If you don't worry you die; so why worry?"

~The Narrator

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:34 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Well I for one do not 'die.' At least, not in the way mortals understand it. We call it a 'blazing nonexsistance,' though I don't know what that really means." ~Tannar
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:55 pm
Twit says...

"'Blazing nonexistance' sounds great . . . especially the blazing part.
And I regret to say that I have nothing to regret. Well, maybe one or two things. Unimportant things, that are regretabley not regretable in the least.
Unless you count the time I dressed Rhün in the Queen's hood. The hood being of red velvet, and Rhün being the Queen's wolfhound, there was a little trouble over that incident."
~The Raven

#TNT

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Sureal says...

'You're all weird.' -- Srgt. Janus
I wrote the above just for you.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:02 pm
Twit says...

"Thanks, Sarge. *bows extravagantly* You've made a simple Fool very happy." ~The Raven

#TNT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:24 pm
duckie says...

"But aren't simple fools always easily entertained?" -Leo

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:28 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

Not necessarily. And are you implying that all who are easily entertained are fools? If so...I really, really think you ought to reconsider.

--Hunter
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm
Twit says...

"I sometimes feel that everyone here is a Fool. People at court have no idea of the very basic things in life. But, I suppose that is not a credible arguement to give while proving their foolishness." ~The Raven

"Bòs lowen, cafos cres. I'm bored, why is no one talking to me? I am Falghun-volaregül-ughel-ha-gwelesgül-pell. It's a mouthful, I know. You can call me Fal'pell. Most people do that, but my friends just call me Fal. Anything you want to know about me?" ~Fal.
Last edited by Twit on Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#TNT

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain